Author Topic: Reselco Solocar Info?  (Read 7472 times)

The-Viking

• Just Starting
  • The Viking Automobile Collector
Reselco Solocar Info?
« on: November 29, 2005, 01:49:53 AM »
I have recently bought a 1935 Reselco Solocar, it's an Electric Tricycle, 36volts, with a very odd steering device, anyway, I'm now looking for all kind of information about this car, and I hope that someone out there have some Brochures, Servicemanuals, part Catalogs, etc.. (original or copys) to share with me / or sell to me?
Would be fun to know how many Solocars that is still around? And does anyone know when they ended production? I believe that my 1935 was from its first year in production. Please help me to find out more about this car!!! I'm also looking for a windshield and softtop for it? Anyone that can sell one? Or know the meassures for building one?

/ The Viking (in Sweden)

Jean

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Poster
    • www.rumcars.org
Re: Reselco Solocar Info?
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2005, 05:47:46 PM »
Hi there, welcome to our merry band with your Reselco Solocar.  We would very much like to have the vehicle on our Register, Stuart Cyphus who runs the invalid carriage section of the Register writes in each issue of RUM CAR NEWS on various invalid carriages and has an extensive knowledge of all kinds of invalid transport.  You can download a Registration form from the website and an application form for RUM CAR NEWS.  As soon as I have got the full details of your Solocar I will pass them on to Stuart so that he can write to you.  Sadly, he is  not yet computerised.  Do you belong to the Swedish Microcar Club?  We exchange magazines and several English enthusiasts attend their rallies.  Look forward to hearing from you.  Jean
Jean
Register of Unusual Microcars