Author Topic: Peel P50 Club. Oh dear!  (Read 3965 times)

P50

• Prolific Poster
Peel P50 Club. Oh dear!
« on: December 30, 2007, 09:05:05 AM »
Link  :D

http://www.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MemberId=5087055041

Like if u like the P50 fing ike then u can like join like our club an say how sik the Peel is cos like I want one cos they are all small an fing and the Trident looks like a spaceship and stuff!    Its all pukka innit.

To quote - "if eny 1s made a peel p50 skin plz leave a comment"   Aye??    Is this some sort of cannabis related request? 

Average age seems to be 16.  One upshot, Is there anything wrong with looking at the profiles of nubile 16 year old girls?!!  (or boys! forgive me if you're that way inclined!  ;) heh heh!! )

One fan thinks Jeans P50 is 'savage'.  Err quite.  I think a Pagani Zonda is rather savage.  A P50?   Ahh the youth of today. Delightful bunch of little terrors!    

No grooming gentlemen!!...
« Last Edit: December 30, 2007, 09:23:14 AM by P50 »
"Men of worth act like men of worth, and men of genius, who produce
things beautiful and excellent, shine forth far better when other people
praise them than when they boast so confidently of their own achievements."
-Benvenuto Cellini

Bob Purton

• Prolific Poster
    • Inter microcar
Re: Peel P50 Club. Oh dear!
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2007, 05:51:51 PM »
The amazing thing is that they all have university degrees! "No grooming gentleman"? Is u takin da miki aut ov me bald edd?  Joke. What do you say to someone with five university degrees? answer. "I'll have a big mac please"!

Stuart Cyphus

• Possibly the most fabulous person in the universe....
  • Prolific Poster
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2007, 06:44:06 PM »

Average age seems to be 16.  One upshot, Is there anything wrong with looking at the profiles of nubile 16 year old girls?!!  (or boys! forgive me if you're that way inclined!  ;) heh heh!! )           

Ahem, Ahem, AHEM. Ooh I say, steady on.

When I was sixteen, (not so long ago, to make everyone jelous) everyone used to laugh at me for fancing these things, now it looks like they'd be all over me. Mind you. ten years on I've got a Mini-comtesse and I STILL can't get a date!!!  :'(   Ho humm

Peelpower

• Prolific Poster
  • Peel owners club of Germany
    • www.kabinenroller.de
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2007, 11:13:30 PM »
@Stuart, do i get u right mate? U are having a date and going to, with the Mini Comtesse?

This bird must have lotta comprehensions !!!  ;) ;) ;)

Perhaps she's driving one of this wonderful Peels  ;D ;D ;D

Peelpower

• Prolific Poster
  • Peel owners club of Germany
    • www.kabinenroller.de
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2007, 11:15:57 PM »
Or a Scootacar ???:)

Stuart Cyphus

• Possibly the most fabulous person in the universe....
  • Prolific Poster
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2007, 06:18:23 PM »
 Hello Ferdi, there are only two girls in my life, Chloe & Mollie, & neither of them drive a Peel or a Scootacar.  :'(  Mind you they both like the furry Reliant seat my Contesse has. Many's the times I've found them curled up asleep in it....    Here's a view of Chloe, but Mollie dosen't like having her picture taken.....

« Last Edit: December 31, 2007, 06:22:08 PM by Stuart Cyphus »