Author Topic: Arola 4 wheeler for sale  (Read 3769 times)

burford57

• The Devonport Collection of Crap and Classics
  • Quite Chatty
Arola 4 wheeler for sale
« on: January 24, 2008, 09:07:16 PM »
I've done it again, too many cars and not enough space.  Late last year I bought a four-wheel Arola
with the Sachs 49cc engine from a French friend.  It was apparently a runner but I managed to lose the
only key before I could put his claim to the test.  He said that the battery runs down if left connected
for a couple of days and one of the side sliding windows is a non-original Perspex replacement. 

It's been repainted blue, fibreglass body with metal doors in good condition. French registration document
present to facilitate UK registration if you want to give Stuart a run for his money up Witney High Street.
I paid 500euro for it so first offer of the £ equivalent, about £380, secures.  This offer expires on Sunday Jan
27 at midnight after which time I'll be letting it take its' chances on eBay.

Collect from Dover or delivery possible at £1 per mile within reason.  Photos on request to nick_devonport@hotmail.com

Amities a tous
Nick D.
Mitsubago L300 camper van, Honda PC50, Mobylette AV32, Mobylette AV92, Motoconfort X7, Moto Graziella Cheeky Boy, Poirier Manulette MS6 invalid trike, Puch Maxi, Raleigh Wisp, VeloSoleX 5000, VeloSoleX 3300, Power Pak, Cyclemaster & Raleigh RM6.