Author Topic: BAMBY barn find  (Read 4773 times)

eddy3987

• Just Starting
BAMBY barn find
« on: February 08, 2008, 07:15:15 PM »
I have just been given a B reg Bamby, been off road since 1986. due to brakes i think as the brake pedal area is in bits. Any one have a manual or any details about this car. many thanks

inacoma

Re: BAMBY barn find
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2008, 07:33:24 PM »
Hi Everyone

I have requested more details

All the best

John

eddy3987

• Just Starting
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2008, 08:11:06 PM »
Hi
   Have got some pictures of BAMBY, paint work needs a t-cut & a good wash, well it has been sitting since 1986.
Can anyone tell me where the Chassis number is located as i need it to apply for V5.
many thanks

eddy3987

• Just Starting
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2008, 08:12:09 PM »
more pictures

Jean

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Poster
    • www.rumcars.org
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2008, 06:08:42 PM »
Has it got a registration number?It may be one already known to the Register. If you would care to complete a registratiuon form which you can download from the Home Page of the Website and send it to me I can  see what information we have about the car.
Jean
Register of Unusual Microcars

Bob Purton

• Prolific Poster
    • Inter microcar
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2008, 06:50:09 PM »
Hi Eddy. You mention that the brake pedal area is in bits, we owned one of these for some time and as I recall the braking sytsem was from a gokart manifacturer whose name escapes me at the moment, they were able to supply us with brake pads , pipes, caliper parts ect for ours. I will see if I can find my notes and let you know who they are. Hope this helps. Bob