Author Topic: Same old Ebay scam.  (Read 2763 times)

inacoma

Same old Ebay scam.
« on: February 12, 2008, 07:43:19 AM »
Hi

I see last night we had some of the very cheap microcar scams, where they advertise a car at a crazy price and ask for money to be sent.

I love to email them and say I am very interested and to ask how to pay. just to wind them up.

The items have now been removed, but watch out. :-

Hello,

Thank you for the email. As you can see in the pics the car is in very good condition.
I am selling this car for £1400 including delivery anywhere in UK. I think this is a low price but i need cash for a family emergency. I have to tell you that I'm currently out of town with some major problems so pick up/view  isn't an option. If you want to buy this vehicle email me back with your full name and address to start the official procedure trough eBay. They will send you a notification with ALL the info regarding delivery, purchase protection and refund policy so please provide your details before more questions. You will find 90% of answers in that notification from eBay! I don't check my eBay inbox daily so please email me directly: motor12349@aol.com

Thank you!

PS NOTE THEIR EMAIL AND AVOID :- motor12349@aol.com

inacoma

Re: Same old Ebay scam.
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2008, 08:12:56 AM »
And for the follow up :-

Pick up/Cash on delivery is not possible because i am out of town and the shipping company will take care of delivery. That's why I'm offering free delivery and a refund policy... if you read the notification from eBay you will see that you have 5 days to request a refund...90% of ebay seller's don't offer this refund policy so once you pay for your item you don't have the possibility to request a refund if you are not happy with your purchase.
There's no problem if you decline the deal now because i've been contacted by someone else interested to buy this car. First come first served! If you decide to  buy this car, send  me your name and address to start the official procedure trough eBay.

Thank you!

inacoma

Re: Same old Ebay scam.
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2008, 08:20:13 AM »
+

As i stated in my previous emails i guaranty for delivery to your door!...BUT i still don't have your name and address. Also i need your eBay ID.
Please don't waste my time and yours too if you are not decided to buy this car!