Author Topic: Rumcar open day.  (Read 3813 times)

Bob Purton

• Prolific Poster
    • Inter microcar
Rumcar open day.
« on: July 30, 2006, 09:51:15 PM »
Many many thanks to Jean and family and all involved for hosting another thoroughly enjoyable day. The sun shone, the rain stayed away, I had a 20mph white knuckle ride in a Flipper donkey courtesy of Bob Dobie, kissed and made up with all the people I have upset over the last six months, photographed a pale indian gentleman with his tuktuk,and primrose got me there and back without incident. What a great day out.Cant wait until the next one!  Thanks again to all, Bob Purton. 

P50

• Prolific Poster
Re: Rumcar open day.
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2006, 10:51:31 PM »
Indeed 'twas a fine day.  I also had a ride in the flipper!  All good fun. Wish I could of stayed longer.

Why can't my Schmitt have a shift like the Hammonds ultra original one owner KR200. Time to get my teleflex spot on methinks.       
"Men of worth act like men of worth, and men of genius, who produce
things beautiful and excellent, shine forth far better when other people
praise them than when they boast so confidently of their own achievements."
-Benvenuto Cellini

burford57

• The Devonport Collection of Crap and Classics
  • Quite Chatty
Re: Rumcar open day.
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2006, 01:23:07 AM »
Hi

Speaking as the pale Indian gentleman with the Tuk Tuk, I, too, wish to thank Jean, Andrew and family for a fantastic day.  So nice to see everyone and their cars: I particularly enjoyed the ride in Neil's BMW 600.  I hope that there will be another Open Day next year.  See some of you at the next working party perhaps?

Nick D.
Mitsubago L300 camper van, Honda PC50, Mobylette AV32, Mobylette AV92, Motoconfort X7, Moto Graziella Cheeky Boy, Poirier Manulette MS6 invalid trike, Puch Maxi, Raleigh Wisp, VeloSoleX 5000, VeloSoleX 3300, Power Pak, Cyclemaster & Raleigh RM6.