Author Topic: Messerschmitt tyres for sale  (Read 3604 times)

Bob Purton

• Prolific Poster
    • Inter microcar
Messerschmitt tyres for sale
« on: March 12, 2008, 01:21:20 PM »
Messerschmitt owners have had a problem lately with finding suitable tyres for there cars. We have long used the michelin C type which are no longer available. After a long search and looking at and testing many tyres, and being disappointed by all, myself and others, continental drivers in particular have come up with a solution. The Vredestein tyre company from Holland make the only in my view suitable replacement, in fact the 8 ply tyre is particularly suited to the rear wheel which is the main problem area with schmitts, with a cheap unsuitable tyre, because the side walls are not stout enough the driver will encounter the problem of constantly having to correct the steering to hold it in a straight line. I have bought in a small stock of these tyres so if anyone want one I have a few for sale. Contact me on my email address in my profile. Of course other microcars that use 400X8 's would also benefit from these top quality tyres.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2008, 01:23:38 PM by bobbybubble »

Jawmedead

Re: Messerschmitt tyres for sale
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2008, 08:53:58 PM »
I see you have one for grabs on evilbay!

Bob Purton

• Prolific Poster
    • Inter microcar
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2008, 10:36:35 PM »
I like your Peel slide Rob, so you use evilbay too? I hope you get a good price.

Jawmedead

« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2008, 04:34:28 PM »
Oh blow it Bob! You've sussed who I am. But who else could it have been in 1976 to have two P50s?  ;D

Bob Purton

• Prolific Poster
    • Inter microcar
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2008, 05:17:13 PM »
I sussed it from day one, its a certain style of posting, plus the photo of you in the green woolly jumper was a dead give away! Tee hee!

inacoma

« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2008, 08:33:02 PM »
Hi

I thought Bob D had got better looking

Better be careful or he may try to mate with Stuarts ferret. ;D

John