Author Topic: Stupid?? or micro??  (Read 7638 times)

cuscus47

• Quite Chatty
Stupid?? or micro??
« on: March 22, 2008, 05:12:26 AM »
I think that Stuart has seen this before, and probably agrees that it really isn't an IC, though the driver may be incapacitated temporarily.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2008, 07:48:39 PM by cuscus47 »
AC, Acoma, Argsons, Arola, Batricars, Bianchina, Carter, Citroens, Cushmans, Dafs, ElectricPal, ElectricShopper, Elswick, Eshelman, Everest, Goggo, Harding, Invacar, Levesons, Lloyd, Marketeer, Model 70's (AC, Invacar), Nelcos, Poirier, Reliants, Renaults, Sinclairs,Trabant, Trilox, Tippen etal

Jawmedead

Re: Stupid?? or micro??
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2008, 10:15:16 AM »
Oh! A bog standard go-cart.  ;D

Chris Thomas

• Administrator
  • Prolific Poster
  • old Banana
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2008, 11:42:30 AM »
It is definitely not a mirocar as it is not road legal, as was the electric bar stool and the wheel barrow, however the 4 wheel drive rubbish skip was road legal along with the double bed and the sofa, but then again they had engines over 750 cc.

I am waiting for sombody to build a car in the shape of, a steam iron and call it a SMOOTH, or an Adidas trainer and call it a ROAD RUNNER, or a wedge of cheese and call it a STILTON. I do love weird and wonderful automotive architecture.

Bring back the outspan orange car.

Chris Thomas

cuscus47

• Quite Chatty
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2008, 01:30:25 PM »
Try this one then!!
AC, Acoma, Argsons, Arola, Batricars, Bianchina, Carter, Citroens, Cushmans, Dafs, ElectricPal, ElectricShopper, Elswick, Eshelman, Everest, Goggo, Harding, Invacar, Levesons, Lloyd, Marketeer, Model 70's (AC, Invacar), Nelcos, Poirier, Reliants, Renaults, Sinclairs,Trabant, Trilox, Tippen etal

Peelpower

• Prolific Poster
  • Peel owners club of Germany
    • www.kabinenroller.de
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2008, 01:52:09 PM »
I rather prefer the pink bog then  ;D ;D

Bob Purton

• Prolific Poster
    • Inter microcar
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2008, 02:07:24 PM »
" A wedge of cheese and call it Stilton" I think this one has been done but they called it a Bond Bug.

marcus

• Prolific Poster
    • http://marcusdemowbray.wordpress.com/
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2008, 07:23:33 PM »
That mobile toilet is definately NOT an IC, but a WC
Just remember: as one door closes behind you, another slams in your face

marcus

• Prolific Poster
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2008, 01:19:47 PM »
OK lads, if we're talking whacky, here you go.....the world's First and FASTEST drum car. It has 3 foot pedals (hi hat and 2 bass drums) and is steered and braked by leaning. Horizontally opposed twin electric motors drive the back wheel, and so far I have not caused any very serious fatalities.

Jawmedead

« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2008, 01:28:51 PM »
How good is the braking when you sand dance with your mates?  Love the Fezheads web site.  ;D

Bob Purton

• Prolific Poster
    • Inter microcar
« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2008, 10:43:14 PM »
Love the parrot perched on the union jack! Eccentricity personified! I'm going to email the pic to our drummer and ask if he would exchange his premier kit for one!

Bob Purton

• Prolific Poster
    • Inter microcar
« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2008, 10:58:45 PM »
Just had a thought , could we book the Fezheads to perform at one of the rallies this summer?

marcus

• Prolific Poster
« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2008, 09:42:48 AM »
It has brakes on all 3 wheels, but on the wet road leading down from Rochester Castle to the Esplanade the wheels locked but I kept sliding, a bit worrying, but I survived wothout too many fatal injuries.
I, of course, would love to do the rally, but there are quite a lot of us, so we always have to get a show of hands and get enough to make a show possible. Also Summer is a very busy time for us, which is why I miss out on a lot of events.

marcus

• Prolific Poster
« Reply #12 on: March 25, 2008, 10:04:22 AM »
If you look carefully at the Parrot it has a Tesco staff name plate which I found in the road, and as the parrot needed a name it is now called Sharon. Some of my normal produce is at www.330studios.co.uk   then click on my icon on the left. There are 2 pix of my Trojan, before and after.
Thr Drum car DOES have a mobile phone attached because I would look pretty stupid driving on the road without gabbing away on the phone like everyone else! However the phone is 20 years old , and several children have asked me what it is! Not in the pic is the fuel tank holder which is normally attached to the hi-hat stand on the left. Why does an electric vehicle require a fuel tank??? It does not, But I do, and the holder has been carefully designed to hold beer glass, can, bottle, wine, spirits or any other "fue" ( though I admit that I don't drink much, it's all part of the fun)l

Jean

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Poster
    • www.rumcars.org
« Reply #13 on: March 26, 2008, 06:03:00 PM »
Marcus, lets hope you are free for the Open Day this year on the 27th July and may be the Drum Car at least could put in a personal appearance.  After all it is on the Register!  Jean
Jean
Register of Unusual Microcars

marcus

• Prolific Poster
« Reply #14 on: March 27, 2008, 05:40:24 PM »
Jean, I hope I will be able to make it, but the Fezheads have a very busy Summer shaping up, so I cannot be sure yet.