Author Topic: French micros on the net  (Read 3934 times)

Bob Purton

• Prolific Poster
    • Inter microcar
French micros on the net
« on: July 25, 2006, 06:00:22 PM »
Interested in 1950s French microcars? Take a look at Donald La Bihans website, this is the son of the famous reclusive French microman Claud laBihan. Pictures include Solyto, Rolux,Mochet,Autobianchi,Scootavia, Rolera,Avalon ect.  here is the address.  http://donald.over-blog.com/article-1557185.html      Now they are what I call microcars!

Stuart Cyphus

• Possibly the most fabulous person in the universe....
  • Prolific Poster
Re: French micros on the net
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2006, 11:43:06 AM »
Any 70s ones about?  :)

Bob Purton

• Prolific Poster
    • Inter microcar
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2006, 02:15:55 PM »
Hi Stuart, It was nice to meet you on sunday. Do you have a copy or Chris Reece's book  MICROMANIA, there is quite a lot of french 1970's sans permit stuff in it. If you dont have it you can borrow mine.  Regards, Bob P

Stuart Cyphus

• Possibly the most fabulous person in the universe....
  • Prolific Poster
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2006, 05:27:26 PM »
Hello Bob P. Yes, we do have a copy of Microcar Mania. Dad picked it many years ago before I got hevily into this stuff. Brand new end of stock hardback, direct from Bookmarque Publishing for  Â£5.
 Very many tas for your offer tho  :-*

Hows the Inter at the moment? I heard a roumer it might be out for Goodwood....

Bob Purton

• Prolific Poster
    • Inter microcar
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2006, 06:08:40 PM »
Hi Stuart. Its only a rumour im afraid, at this moment my nostrils are filled with evostick fumes as I trim the interior with maroon vynal, I cant undertand why anyone would want to glue sniff for pleasure, its horrid! I never wheel a project out until im completely finished and happy with it so Goodwood will have to wait! Im going to gather up a few French contacts for you to see if they can put you in touch with a mini comtessa. Maybe Denis knows where one is for sale? Regards, Bob P