Author Topic: Bamby  (Read 4184 times)

blob

• Prolific Poster
Bamby
« on: April 09, 2008, 06:59:46 PM »
Here you go Stuart one Bamby for sale: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BAMBY-MICROCAR_W0QQitemZ120244854141QQihZ002QQcategoryZ18308QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I wonder if we know the seller? There can't be too many of these on the Isle of Man.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2008, 07:46:41 PM by blob »

inacoma

Re: Bamby
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2008, 09:55:54 PM »
Hi

day return for large car to I.O.M. £152 - £186

Website won't quote for a van

John

Peelpower

• Prolific Poster
  • Peel owners club of Germany
    • www.kabinenroller.de
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2008, 10:56:06 PM »
I do love the Bamby, but its sad its so far away from my home. :'(

Stuart Cyphus

• Possibly the most fabulous person in the universe....
  • Prolific Poster
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2008, 04:43:35 PM »
Oh boy, wouldn't I like a Bamby! But trust this one to turn up at such an ackward time and in such an ackward place.  We've currently got our only bit of space filled with other things "in transit" at the moment, plus, to buy it, you're looking at a day (or possibly two!) traviling plus quite a large amount of money on van hire & ferry. I think costs could get out of hand very easily & quickly with this example.

Ho hum, just have to keep on looking I supose........   :'(

Bambyman

• Occasional
    • Manx Transport Museum Group
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2008, 08:59:48 PM »
Well you only live once...do I want the best Bam that was produced from a fairly poor batch. Is my life a rehersal or should I say, "Hey, I want to own that little motor" I think I shall have my hols at the same time. Couple of grand...no probs.

Get into the local press at the same time maybes...certainly into the MTMG News Round. Hey stardom!!! You've found me.

Get your wallet out and have endless amounts of fun in your lifetime......take it to the edge!!!

I'm only selling it once...............................then it gets more expencive cos its going into the classic threshold in a few years.

;D :o :-* :'( ;) :D

Peelpower

• Prolific Poster
  • Peel owners club of Germany
    • www.kabinenroller.de
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2008, 11:59:16 PM »
I hope you will not regret it to sell the Bamby, Kevin! Its rare and nice anyway!
Ferdi