Author Topic: Anything for Bank holiday monday?  (Read 3593 times)

Bob Purton

• Prolific Poster
    • Inter microcar
Anything for Bank holiday monday?
« on: August 19, 2008, 09:59:06 PM »
My Classic car/bike event calender is looking blank for Bank holiday monday, does anyone know of something going on?

barchetta

• Chatty
  • ready for a road run summer 2006
Re: Anything for Bank holiday monday?
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2008, 10:28:13 AM »
Bob,
 Fenman Classic motorcycle rally ,Wimbotsham nr Downham Market just off the A10 .Never been before but its been highly recommended to me ,I'll take the bantam or the Victoria Vicky. Its the day after newark  autojumble and i've managed to get a two day exemption from garden duties to attend both.
Fiat 500L ,Motobecane 40T & 51V ,Victoria Vicky 117,Trojan Mini-motor,, Honda p50 ,PC50 and NF75, BSA Bantam D10,Raleigh Wisp,Raleigh RM4 ,Garelli Katia and Eurika,

burford57

• The Devonport Collection of Crap and Classics
  • Quite Chatty
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2008, 02:07:54 PM »
Hi Rob

I've just lifted this from the NACC web site:

Aug 25 2008 East Coast Pedallers Section. Harleston Fun Day, Classic Vehicle Display and Road Run to Flixton Aviation Museum and Flixton Buck PH. Contact Mick Sudds 01379 853153
E mail: csoapysudds@aol.com 

The road run is mainly aimed at mopeds and cyclemotors but the vehicle display might be of interest.  After all, we had Mike Hele's Messerschmitt KR200 with us at Sars Poteries this year!  Any good to you? 

Regards
Nick D.
Mitsubago L300 camper van, Honda PC50, Mobylette AV32, Mobylette AV92, Motoconfort X7, Moto Graziella Cheeky Boy, Poirier Manulette MS6 invalid trike, Puch Maxi, Raleigh Wisp, VeloSoleX 5000, VeloSoleX 3300, Power Pak, Cyclemaster & Raleigh RM6.

Bob Purton

• Prolific Poster
    • Inter microcar
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2008, 03:35:40 PM »
Thanks lads, its food for thought, funny how  both shows are in spitting distance of each other. I may come up on the tresetti and join Dave and his Bantam.

Bob Purton

• Prolific Poster
    • Inter microcar
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2008, 12:16:04 PM »
Barachetta. In case you were wondering why I didnt turn up at the bike show last sunday, I had the bike up for sale and some rotter came along on saturday and bought it! Still next year I plan to finish my Motobi so will be back on two wheels again.