Author Topic: Rally at the bubblecar museum this weekend. 21st 22nd june  (Read 2109 times)

Bob Purton

• Prolific Poster
    • Inter microcar
Rally at the bubblecar museum this weekend. 21st 22nd june
« on: June 19, 2008, 10:27:44 AM »
Is anyone going to the schmitt/heinkel bash at the museum this weekend? Im told it includes two road runs saturday and sunday plus autojumble ect.

g-o-g-g-o

• Quite Chatty
Re: Rally at the bubblecar museum this weekend. 21st 22nd june
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2008, 10:48:18 AM »
Hi Bob
          I'm thinking about going are you offering me a lift or the other way round - I dont fancy going in a microcar but maybe persuaded to make the journey in my Nissan.
                                                                                                                                                                       Mike

Bob Purton

• Prolific Poster
    • Inter microcar
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2008, 01:59:37 PM »
Well Mike Goggo and I are going. Anyone else going? If anyone else wants to try one of my Vredestein 8ply rear schmitt tyres I will be taking the last four with me. I'm gradually winning over schmitt drivers to these great tyres, most drivers have never experience the pleasure of driving a Schmitt in a straight line!
« Last Edit: June 20, 2008, 02:12:40 PM by bobbybubble »

blob

• Prolific Poster
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2008, 02:05:42 PM »
Unfortunately I'm busy working this weekend, but might pop down to Bath on the sunday, haven't done much planning though. This was another part of my last email that got lost in the worldwide web.  >:(

Bob Purton

• Prolific Poster
    • Inter microcar
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2008, 02:11:25 PM »
Oh thats a shame. Still, my ignition and control box problems will be resolved very shortly. Will still need a huf key blank though.