Author Topic: Bond Mk C parts wanted  (Read 3416 times)

Alastair

• Chatty
Bond Mk C parts wanted
« on: July 03, 2008, 07:29:12 PM »
Hello I'm looking for parts for my recently purchased "wreck". It has been standing in a garden for 40 years and used as a child's adventure playground. When rescued from the undergrowth one of the wheels fell off! I say wheels but the tyres and rims had crumbled to practically nothing.
Basically I'm interested in almost anything. I need 8" wheels with or without tyres, brake parts, 6 hole flexitor units, lights - front and rear, steering wheel, speedometer, a good bonnet, front bumper box, rear wings - alloy or fibreglass etc.etc. The list goes on and on. I will be restoring the car to as high a standard as I can, so I don't want to buy parts that aren't serviceable or can't be restored but I realise that some parts are getting harder to find now and something is better than an unfinished restoration. Any parts large or small please help!
I can be contacted by email at alastair.lauchland@btinternet.com   

messerschmitt

• Chatty
Re: Bond Mk C parts wanted
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2008, 04:54:54 PM »
Alastair

I'll have a few of the bits you need - or maybe you want to buy my C family! needs a little work but obviously much less than yours - it is missing a few bits though but I have spare wings, wheels, 8e bottom end, etc, etc....

Alastair

• Chatty
Re: Bond Mk C parts wanted
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2008, 05:47:11 PM »
Thanks Campbell I'll phone you now!