Author Topic: Conveyancer magazine launched!  (Read 7568 times)

Stuart Cyphus

• Possibly the most fabulous person in the universe....
  • Prolific Poster
Conveyancer magazine launched!
« on: August 23, 2008, 12:15:34 PM »

Britian's newest micro mag is now officialy launched and should be in the hands of subscribers any day now. Who said I wouldn't make it....   ;D

cuscus47

• Quite Chatty
Re: Conveyancer magazine launched!
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2008, 01:59:49 PM »
CONGRATULATIONS
CONGRATULATIONS
CONGRATULATIONS
AC, Acoma, Argsons, Arola, Batricars, Bianchina, Carter, Citroens, Cushmans, Dafs, ElectricPal, ElectricShopper, Elswick, Eshelman, Everest, Goggo, Harding, Invacar, Levesons, Lloyd, Marketeer, Model 70's (AC, Invacar), Nelcos, Poirier, Reliants, Renaults, Sinclairs,Trabant, Trilox, Tippen etal

Bob Purton

• Prolific Poster
    • Inter microcar
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2008, 02:41:41 PM »
Well done Stuart! We didnt say you woudnt make it, we just had our doubts that there would be enough subscribers to sustain it. Lets hope we were wrong.

Inaheinkel

• Quite Chatty
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2008, 09:01:55 PM »

Well done Stuart  ;D

I know a lot of hard work has gone into getting this off the ground.

Your enthusiasm and dedication knows no bounds.

Great effort

John
Heinkel Kabine, Cursor

burford57

• The Devonport Collection of Crap and Classics
  • Quite Chatty
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2008, 12:20:52 AM »
Top man Stuart!  As a Founder Subsciber I can't wait!

Can I interest you in some photos of the Safari?

Regards
Nick D.
Mitsubago L300 camper van, Honda PC50, Mobylette AV32, Mobylette AV92, Motoconfort X7, Moto Graziella Cheeky Boy, Poirier Manulette MS6 invalid trike, Puch Maxi, Raleigh Wisp, VeloSoleX 5000, VeloSoleX 3300, Power Pak, Cyclemaster & Raleigh RM6.

Stuart Cyphus

• Prolific Poster
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2008, 09:40:39 PM »
  As a Founder Subsciber I can't wait!

Can I interest you in some photos of the Safari?

Regards
Nick D.

Have you not had yours yet Nick?  ???  They were all posted last Thursday & some got through on Saturday!

Yes please on the Safari photos.  ;D   :-*  An article is in the pipeline for a future apperance.......

Stuart Cyphus

• Prolific Poster
Conveyancer magazine to be featured in Classic Car Weekly
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2008, 05:47:16 PM »
 Keep an eye out for next Wendsday's (1st October) issue of Classic Car Weekly as it will be featuring the Invalid Carriage Register & Conveyancer magazine....   ;D

Also, for those of you stuck for an Xmas prezzie to oneself, Ian Hellings & myself herewith announce;

THE INVALID CARRIAGE REGISTER CALENDER 2009.  :o

This has been put together by Ian over the past couple of mounths & should be on the wall of every fan of strange vehicles come January 1st.  I have just recived one of the first copies off the press. It features many weird & wonderful powered conveyances from 1938 to 1978, in full colour, from open thing to Model 70, sometimes one to a page, sometimes several to a page.  Why even the cover should keep you amused for hours asy you try to work out just how many vehicles make up the montage. Then when you've done that, start again & try to find the RUM logo......

Costing only £6.77, this calender is avalible to order from Lulu Studios of Australia, but don't let that little geograpic point put you off. They have a very good website from which to order, found at  http://www.lulu.com/content/3730635  and payment in good old Pounds & Pence can be made there.  Not sure what the postage is, but can't be very much. Go & have a look.....

cuscus47

• Quite Chatty
« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2008, 06:14:29 PM »

Nice introduction Stuart.  It is published in America and the single issue postage to UK should be  $US 5.44 ( about £2.60).  Ian
AC, Acoma, Argsons, Arola, Batricars, Bianchina, Carter, Citroens, Cushmans, Dafs, ElectricPal, ElectricShopper, Elswick, Eshelman, Everest, Goggo, Harding, Invacar, Levesons, Lloyd, Marketeer, Model 70's (AC, Invacar), Nelcos, Poirier, Reliants, Renaults, Sinclairs,Trabant, Trilox, Tippen etal

Jawmedead

« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2008, 08:44:03 PM »
Great idea. I've ordered two.  ;D
I have just been looking at the LULU web site. What a great place to publish your books etc. I like it. :o
« Last Edit: September 27, 2008, 09:09:26 PM by Jawmedead »

Stuart Cyphus

• Prolific Poster
« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2008, 08:05:06 PM »
 So then, who else rushed out to get their copy of Classic Car Weekly on Thursday & see the ICR enblazed all over page 4? (blowing of one's own trumpet a bit here) As per usual they've reconstructed some of what I said in a rather odd way (despite my asking to see the words before it went into print, something they forgot to actully do!) but it gets the gist across.  So that's two RUM folk with their names in the motoring press in less than four weeks. Who's going to be number three.....

Jawmedead

« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2008, 12:30:35 PM »
Just received my order of the calendars. What a great product. Congratulations to Ian and Stuart.  ;D