Author Topic: byards leap microcar museum auction sale  (Read 3593 times)

barchetta

• Chatty
  • ready for a road run summer 2006
byards leap microcar museum auction sale
« on: September 26, 2008, 03:08:48 PM »
cant see another post on this so here's the link;
http://www.goldingyoung.com/
its on the 18th  October
Fiat 500L ,Motobecane 40T & 51V ,Victoria Vicky 117,Trojan Mini-motor,, Honda p50 ,PC50 and NF75, BSA Bantam D10,Raleigh Wisp,Raleigh RM4 ,Garelli Katia and Eurika,

Chris Thomas

• Administrator
  • Prolific Poster
  • old Banana
Re: byards leap microcar museum auction sale
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2008, 05:40:23 PM »
Dear Barchetta

Thanks for the link. I just had a look at the 88 vehicles/items for sale. If they are selling off 88 vehicles, how many are left?

Some of them look very rare and worthy of getting a lot of interest.

Shame I will not be able to attend the Auction, But I expect we will all hear more when it is all over.

Thanks again

Chris Thomas

g-o-g-g-o

• Quite Chatty
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2008, 09:34:12 AM »
Hi Chris
            Some of the vehicles are not from the museum, I recognise some of A H vehicles there - I think the bubble car musuem are selling about 70 vehicles leaving them with approx 30.
                                                                                                                                  Mike

barchetta

• Chatty
  • ready for a road run summer 2006
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2008, 07:40:57 PM »
Seems strange to me to be having a bit of a clearout of the museum stock, some of the vehicles such as the sharps minitruck will be hard to replace ,or is this one of the micro's added to the museum's cars just for the auction.
Fiat 500L ,Motobecane 40T & 51V ,Victoria Vicky 117,Trojan Mini-motor,, Honda p50 ,PC50 and NF75, BSA Bantam D10,Raleigh Wisp,Raleigh RM4 ,Garelli Katia and Eurika,

Inaheinkel

• Quite Chatty
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2008, 01:28:05 PM »
Hi

The Sharps mini truck was on display there in April 2008.

A lot of the cars for sale are the ones that were on display then, if you take off the ones that were on loan, a couple of Berkeleys, Jimmy Savilles isetta, there can't be a lot left unless they have new stock that wasn't on display last time I was there. ???

John
Heinkel Kabine, Cursor

Stuart Cyphus

• Possibly the most fabulous person in the universe....
  • Prolific Poster
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2008, 03:15:24 PM »
 & how easy is it to find another Alta?  (this car was sat behind the fenced-off section behind the museum building last April)