Author Topic: 1954 Argson Electric at Sammy Miller's  (Read 2652 times)

Stuart Cyphus

• Possibly the most fabulous person in the universe....
  • Prolific Poster
1954 Argson Electric at Sammy Miller's
« on: November 26, 2008, 11:14:24 PM »
 Can't remember seeing this when down at Sammy Millir's place a couple of years back. The second youngest so-far-known Argson Electric. Interesting to see he thinks its a product of the Greeves (Invacar) factury. He had a few factury rides on Greeves bikes and visited the works a few times so he must have seem the actual Invacar's coming off the line & this ain't one of them!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Circa-1950s-Invalid-Electric-Carriage_W0QQitemZ190269433491QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_3?hash=item190269433491&_trksid=p3911.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1301|66%3A4|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A1318

cuscus47

• Quite Chatty
Re: 1954 Argson Electric at Sammy Miller's
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2008, 12:38:29 AM »
I also saw this last night and sent some questions but no response yet.  It looked like
an Argson but was not sure.  In your infinite wisdom, what year Stuart?  I see you've
already answered this.  Duh!!! Ian
AC, Acoma, Argsons, Arola, Batricars, Bianchina, Carter, Citroens, Cushmans, Dafs, ElectricPal, ElectricShopper, Elswick, Eshelman, Everest, Goggo, Harding, Invacar, Levesons, Lloyd, Marketeer, Model 70's (AC, Invacar), Nelcos, Poirier, Reliants, Renaults, Sinclairs,Trabant, Trilox, Tippen etal

Jawmedead

« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2008, 10:11:03 AM »
Have you sent him a message to get it right?  ;D

Stuart Cyphus

• Possibly the most fabulous person in the universe....
  • Prolific Poster
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2008, 06:48:12 PM »
so then, who bought it? Is it (rather more hopefully) off to America or is it, (as I more suspect) off to Thialand?

Hmmm. Comes to something when the "Staying in UK" option isn't even in my top two immediate thoughts after the right pilliock I had on the phone ealier today who wanted to know where he could get "one of them blue ones" becuse he didn't feel like working anymore & he figured if he got one he would be "halfway to fooling the benifits department"....  :o

I kid you not! I'd really thought I'd heard it all with these things over the years but this took the biscuit AND the teatray! I took his details & said "I'd sniff around a bit for him"....   As soon as he put his phone down I did indeed sniff around, - For the Benifit Fraud hotline, to which a certain phonecall was made.....   ;D  ;)

« Last Edit: December 05, 2008, 06:55:03 PM by Stuart Cyphus »

cuscus47

• Quite Chatty
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2008, 07:30:02 PM »
 ;D Detective Stuart is at it again!!!! :P
AC, Acoma, Argsons, Arola, Batricars, Bianchina, Carter, Citroens, Cushmans, Dafs, ElectricPal, ElectricShopper, Elswick, Eshelman, Everest, Goggo, Harding, Invacar, Levesons, Lloyd, Marketeer, Model 70's (AC, Invacar), Nelcos, Poirier, Reliants, Renaults, Sinclairs,Trabant, Trilox, Tippen etal