Author Topic: Conveyancer Number Two....  (Read 3916 times)

cuscus47

• Quite Chatty
Conveyancer Number Two....
« on: November 17, 2008, 04:44:51 PM »
Great job Stuart, better and better with each issue.  I know it's a lot of work, and we all appreciate it.
AC, Acoma, Argsons, Arola, Batricars, Bianchina, Carter, Citroens, Cushmans, Dafs, ElectricPal, ElectricShopper, Elswick, Eshelman, Everest, Goggo, Harding, Invacar, Levesons, Lloyd, Marketeer, Model 70's (AC, Invacar), Nelcos, Poirier, Reliants, Renaults, Sinclairs,Trabant, Trilox, Tippen etal

Stuart Cyphus

• Possibly the most fabulous person in the universe....
  • Prolific Poster
Re: Conveyancer Number Two....
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2008, 08:50:30 PM »
Many thanks one and all.  Conveyancer 2 has been so well recived across the bourd I'm positivly glowing with embarressment at all the praise  :-* despite still feeling the picture printut could be improved and still having conflict between my page layouts and the printer.

Conveyancer 3 is already well in hand, and even at this early stage I am seriusly toying with the idea of going up to 16 pages. In the past few days the ICR has found two very intresting vehicles which will both be featured in due course, a Ford Anglia estate with lowered rear to take a wheelchair, and an imacculate timewarp Reselco handcontrol-converted Mini 1000 from 1977. Both are being chased by commercial magazines as we speak, but both may well premier first in Conveyancer....   ;D

Also, this afternoon the ICR at last took safe delivery of the entire assembled archives and paperwork of the late Simon Richter's Solocar Register. It'll take me some time to sort it all out, but the main thing is, all that Simon ever collected on the Nelco Solocar is now safe for the future within the ICR.

Stuart Cyphus

• Possibly the most fabulous person in the universe....
  • Prolific Poster
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2008, 11:20:16 AM »
  Conveyancer seems to be making a good name for itself.....   ;D

Chris Thomas

• Administrator
  • Prolific Poster
  • old Banana
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2008, 09:02:36 PM »
Dear Stuart

How many estate agents and members of the legal profession have you signed up for your new magazine? Presumably they were looking at the Job adverts in the back.

Chris Thomas

marcus

• Prolific Poster
    • http://marcusdemowbray.wordpress.com/
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2008, 10:21:56 AM »
".....this beautiful luxury prestigious desirable vintage property presents a stunning life-style opportunity, and has a 50cc motor and 3 wheels..."

That's what you get when you confuse Conveyancer with Conveyancer!
Just remember: as one door closes behind you, another slams in your face