Author Topic: Willam / Lawil Information  (Read 10817 times)

richard

• Rich
  • Prolific Poster
  • Bond ,Gordon,Bruetsch
Re: Willam / Lawil Information
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2015, 12:12:46 PM »
not at all  ! we could do with a new thread though - do repost as a new topic , thanks
outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read .Groucho Marx 1895-1977

Nimrod Cabin

• Chatty
« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2015, 01:19:56 PM »
Well done Richard, it will be 3 years this March in fact since we lost Terry, we do miss him and particularly at our monthly meetings, he was great company and was interested in all kinds of things. Actually I went with him to Brittany to pick up the William.

Speaking of the meetings, if you are only in Billingshurst, Steed, then do come along to our monthly meet at the Victory Inn at Staplefield (near Handcross) on the first Thursday evening of every month, PM me and I will see you are added to the email listing.

Also Chris T, perhaps you can amend the venue for our meetings as Rumcars still shows 'The Jolly Tanners' I believe.

Many thanks
7 x Bond Minicars ABCCDDF

Steed

• Just Starting
« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2015, 06:14:29 PM »
Thank you the Willam and isetta belong to my brother but I live in turners hill I will let him know and then msg you about coming along one third many thanks steed

Steed

• Just Starting
« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2015, 06:18:11 PM »
Hi thanks for your message please add me to your list my brother and I would like to join you at your next meet at staple field many thanks

Chris Thomas

• Administrator
  • Prolific Poster
  • old Banana
« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2015, 06:26:16 PM »
Dear Nimrod

Thank you for letting me know you have moved your venue to Staplefield. I will change it next time I print the local meetings list

Chris Thomas