Author Topic: Tippen Delta hub caps  (Read 3987 times)

burford57

• The Devonport Collection of Crap and Classics
  • Quite Chatty
Tippen Delta hub caps
« on: April 02, 2009, 11:09:59 AM »
Hi folks

I'm trying to help a French friend with the restoration of his 1968 Tippen Delta.  So far I've managed to locate brake parts and rear lights.  The next item on his shopping list is chrome hub caps to fit the rear wheels which take a 125/12 tyre and grip the caps with three lugs, a bit like the Morris Minor system.  Can anyone help please?  I've emailed the Master, Stuart, but if anyone else has any ideas that would be great.

Regards
Nick D.
Mitsubago L300 camper van, Honda PC50, Mobylette AV32, Mobylette AV92, Motoconfort X7, Moto Graziella Cheeky Boy, Poirier Manulette MS6 invalid trike, Puch Maxi, Raleigh Wisp, VeloSoleX 5000, VeloSoleX 3300, Power Pak, Cyclemaster & Raleigh RM6.

Stuart Cyphus

• Possibly the most fabulous person in the universe....
  • Prolific Poster
Re: Tippen Delta hub caps
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2009, 02:31:51 PM »
 I'm on the lookout....

I've emailed the Master, Stuart,

Damn, my secret is out! After all these years of thinking I've got away with it all by regenrating as a red-headed lover of three-wheeled objects, Nick has gone & unveiled my true idenity as the Master, errant timelord & nemisis of the Doctor. (Who, not Noose  ;D)  Oh well, back to work I supose trying to conqure the universe...

I am the Master. You must obey. You must obey.....

Chris Thomas

• Administrator
  • Prolific Poster
  • old Banana
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2009, 03:08:41 PM »
Dear Stuart

Before the megalomania sets in, I think Nick was perhaps referring to some other master such as Master mind or Master BXXXX ...........

I think Nick should clarify the situation.

Chris Thomas

marcus

• Prolific Poster
    • http://marcusdemowbray.wordpress.com/
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2009, 05:00:44 PM »
Not the infamously-named cabin boy in early Captain Pugwash cartoons? (Before the BBC realised and changed it)
Just remember: as one door closes behind you, another slams in your face

Stuart Cyphus

• Possibly the most fabulous person in the universe....
  • Prolific Poster
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2009, 07:33:43 PM »
 Ho hum, that's life I suppose. One moment I'm an iconic time lord, the next I'm a lowly cartoon charector  :'(.  I still think I'd rather be mistaken for Roger Delgado than Roger the cabin boy....   By the way, what's wrong with a bit of meglomania? Surly all boys go through a phase of it don't they?  Oh hang on, that's mXXXXXXXXXX.....   :-[ 
« Last Edit: April 03, 2009, 11:36:26 PM by Stuart Cyphus »