Author Topic: fuldamobil parts book  (Read 5698 times)

trojan200

• Occasional
fuldamobil parts book
« on: April 13, 2009, 06:41:44 PM »
hello
where i can get a copy of fuldamobil parts book?does the fuldamobil have same suspension parts as nobel?
-tomi-

blob

• Prolific Poster
Re: fuldamobil parts book
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2009, 10:58:11 PM »
Parts books don't exsist, only owners manuals which have photographic reference of parts, contact Mike Ayriss for a copy. Only the Fuldamobil S7 varients single leaf spring and shocks can be utilised for the Nobel, though the suspension uprights on the chassis are different.

g-o-g-g-o

• Quite Chatty
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2009, 10:53:43 AM »
Hi Blob
          I am somewhat confused by your reply - do you mean there are no parts books for the Fuldamobils S1 -S7 or the Swedish Fram King Fuldamobile, or the Nobel 200 - I think I have seen a parts book for the Swedish car.
                                                                                                                                                            Mike

blob

• Prolific Poster
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2009, 11:36:13 AM »
What I mean is, the only books I've ever come across for either S1 or S7 varients have been 'owners manuals', containing tips on driving, basic maintanence and a handfull of photographic images. I've never ever seen a 'workshop manual' or specific parts book.

I suppose I was a bit hasty with my initial statement, but believe me I've hunted for them.   ;)

2 useful fuldamobil links:
http://www.microcars.com.ar/index.html
http://www.fuldamobil.de
« Last Edit: April 14, 2009, 12:08:54 PM by blob »

g-o-g-g-o

• Quite Chatty
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2009, 01:05:20 PM »
Thanks for your reply - I have a parts book for a Nobel 200, it's a bit thin because it does not contain anything about the engine - I am like you still looking for a Fuldamobil parts list

blob

• Prolific Poster
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2009, 02:16:35 PM »
I knew you had an ulterior motive Mike, so it's a genuine 'parts book' and not the green 'owners manual'? Well I'll have to take a copy off you then!! :o Mike Ayriss has a copy of a part list, but that'sjust it, a list with prices from some supplyer somewhere.

g-o-g-g-o

• Quite Chatty
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2009, 04:06:42 PM »
Hi Blob
          I thought you would have a copy of it - I've got the green workshop manual, and a fuldamobil Manual, in German of course on the front of it has got NWF 200 and it's rather slim - I have also got a list from Pearson Brothers Ltd with prices against parts. "The Nobel 200 car spares list" produced by Short brothers & Harland Limited Glen Works Newtownards Northern Ireland -It has a Blue cover and  has 3 photos in it - I think there shoud be 5-6 photograph pages and the resr is general desciption. The next time I'm down the copying shop I will get you a copy.
                                                                                                                                                              Mike

trojan200

• Occasional
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2009, 07:35:36 PM »
does fuldamobil have same suspension and steering  parts than fram king fulda ???