Author Topic: Rumcar Celebration Weekend.  (Read 16697 times)

Bob Purton

• Prolific Poster
    • Inter microcar
Re: Rumcar Celebration Weekend.
« Reply #30 on: June 02, 2009, 01:36:29 PM »
I see that the list of cars attending has grown considerably since I last looked, we are now up to 45 including a few rare beasties, still room for some more!

Jean

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Poster
    • www.rumcars.org
« Reply #31 on: June 22, 2009, 06:16:35 PM »
Someone made a request that the Dolphin made by Bob Curl should be invided .  I did invite him and he would love to come, there is one big snag Bob no longer owns a car with a tow bar so it is difficult for him to get it here.  He lives down towards Rye, can anyone help in any way?
Jean
Register of Unusual Microcars

Jean

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Poster
    • www.rumcars.org
« Reply #32 on: June 24, 2009, 06:03:49 PM »
Having read the thread abput the Micro Museum at Bywards Leap it occurs to me there are some interesting activities being planned for our weekend!?!  Anyway another very good reason why you should be with us - THE TUNNOCKS HAVE ARRIVED.    Have YOU signed in yet ?  We are most anxious to know how many nutters (sorry enthusiasts) we have to accommodate.  Everyone is welcome just let us know you are coming.   Jean
Jean
Register of Unusual Microcars

marcus

• Prolific Poster
    • http://marcusdemowbray.wordpress.com/
« Reply #33 on: June 24, 2009, 06:25:16 PM »
I wish I could be there!
As for Tunnocks, on the way down to Polperro, Cornwall last week end we stopped at a motorway service, and in the M&S they had tubs of sweets, one looked very much like small Tunnocks, so they may be worth checking out.
Just remember: as one door closes behind you, another slams in your face

Stuart Cyphus

• Possibly the most fabulous person in the universe....
  • Prolific Poster
« Reply #34 on: July 02, 2009, 06:51:04 PM »
 The car list is up to fourty-nine! Just one more will do it & bring the list up to the magic Fifty. Who's it going to be & more importantly, WHAT'S it going to be?   ???   :o  You know me, the ICR might yet dig something up to steal the show & upstage the Peel Mafia.  It only needs certain words in certain ears.....   ;)

Bob Purton

• Prolific Poster
    • Inter microcar
« Reply #35 on: July 02, 2009, 08:32:13 PM »
Hi Stuart, how about finding that AC Petite van, that would nicely grace the list.  Don't even think about any more invalid carriages, five a disproportionate number already!

Good to see the RAC are taking part with their Isetta.

cuscus47

• Quite Chatty
« Reply #36 on: July 02, 2009, 10:21:40 PM »
There's always the chance that the Holy Grail, the elusive but not extinct, 1950 AC All-weather could show up.

WHAT'S it going to be?   ???   :o  You know me, the ICR might yet dig something up to steal the show & upstage the Peel Mafia.  It only needs certain words in certain ears.....   ;)
Just a word in the right person's ear.... :D
AC, Acoma, Argsons, Arola, Batricars, Bianchina, Carter, Citroens, Cushmans, Dafs, ElectricPal, ElectricShopper, Elswick, Eshelman, Everest, Goggo, Harding, Invacar, Levesons, Lloyd, Marketeer, Model 70's (AC, Invacar), Nelcos, Poirier, Reliants, Renaults, Sinclairs,Trabant, Trilox, Tippen etal

Stuart Cyphus

• Possibly the most fabulous person in the universe....
  • Prolific Poster
« Reply #37 on: July 02, 2009, 10:35:21 PM »
There's always the chance that the Holy Grail, the elusive but not extinct, 1950 AC All-weather could show up.

It might indeed, for after all, the conveyance'world's Holy Grail has just recently resurfaced again has it not?!  :)  

On the other hand, it could also be the Petite van, for I did indeed find the photo, butthe background details of how I came to have that photo has not yet been printed in RCN....  :-X

Or we could be talking about something completly differant, but essex-hailing (ooh, a clue!).  . Remember folks, invalid carriages are only 98% of my life, suprise as that may be to some. What else have I been banging on about recently?   :o    ???
« Last Edit: July 02, 2009, 10:39:02 PM by Stuart Cyphus »

Bob Purton

• Prolific Poster
    • Inter microcar
« Reply #38 on: July 02, 2009, 11:54:16 PM »
Essex hailing ahh? I would be well impressed if you rompted into Schoolhouse farm on a mechanical elephant! Less impressed if it was a Larmah!