Author Topic: Wanted : Honda NV50 Stream Trike  (Read 4369 times)

hotrodjon

• Occasional
Wanted : Honda NV50 Stream Trike
« on: August 18, 2009, 09:32:11 PM »
Hi there, I am new to this forum.

Wanted : I am looking for a Honda NY50 Stream Trike project, or BSA Ariel 3, or maybe an electric trike or tricycle. Some work not objected to but not looking for a basketcase ( too many other projects ) I live in the midlands area.

burford57

• The Devonport Collection of Crap and Classics
  • Quite Chatty
Re: Wanted : Honda NV50 Stream Trike
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2009, 11:01:30 AM »
Hi. 

May I recommend membership of the National Autocycle & Cyclemotor Club as a good place to start your search?  See www.thebuzzingclub.co.uk for details and a downloadable membership application form.  We have our National Rally at Sacrewell Farm Park near Peterborough, Cambs, this weekend.

I've got the owner's handbook, parts list and manual for the Ariel 3 if you go for that moped and want a copy - just send email your postal address to nick_devonport@hotmail.com

Regards
Nick D.
Mitsubago L300 camper van, Honda PC50, Mobylette AV32, Mobylette AV92, Motoconfort X7, Moto Graziella Cheeky Boy, Poirier Manulette MS6 invalid trike, Puch Maxi, Raleigh Wisp, VeloSoleX 5000, VeloSoleX 3300, Power Pak, Cyclemaster & Raleigh RM6.

hotrodjon

• Occasional
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2009, 01:47:58 PM »
Hi Nick,
thanks for the info, more info would be usefull : my email address is wilding@blueyonder.co.uk
I like oddball stuff. I run an american 1977 AMC Hornet as a daily car, 4.2 litre running on LPG Autogas and am currently building a 1956 Ford Pop with a 2 litre pinto engine and a Desperate Dan Trike with Rover 'K' series running gear. I suffer from gout and chronic arthritus so a small automatic 3 wheeler/trike would be easiest to adapt to my needs.

hotrodjon

• Occasional
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2009, 08:29:51 PM »
I have just bought a 1971 BSA Ariel 3, it must be the medication that I am on !!! it was last taxed in 1977. I am now looking for a workshop manual for it. It was a failure when it was first put on the market as most BSA and Ariel owners don't like them, but I think they are worth saving for their oddity, after all if it has survived 32 years in the back of somebodies garage it deserves a another chance.