Author Topic: Elswick Envoy Invaild Car For Sale  (Read 6578 times)

bond_bug_mad

• Just Starting
Elswick Envoy Invaild Car For Sale
« on: September 02, 2009, 10:48:16 PM »
For sale is my Elswick Envoy Invaild Car now where do i start basicly it is all mini based with a RELIANT made body. It has a 1000cc mini auto engine with servo brakes. The Envoy was built so a person in a wheelchair could drive his or her wheelchair in the back door, wheel right up to the steering wheel, and go. It is a car without a drivers seat, so you would have to be in a wheelchair to operate it. The steering wheel is right in the middle of the car, making it possible to drive in England, Europe or America.
There are two tiny seats in the back facing inward in for other passengers, although they look incredibly uncomfortable for anyone other than a child. The basic car cost £7228 in 1984 and were made in red white and blue. At the moment it needs a fuel pump to get it running again i will get that done soon. if you google it you will find pics and more info i have been told there was only 200 made!. im looking for £1000 ono or swap/px for supervan, ant or anything bug related. i thought i will try on here first then ebay in a week. pics to come tomorrow. reply here, pm me or email bondbugmad@yahoo.co.uk
all the best chris
« Last Edit: September 02, 2009, 10:51:58 PM by bond_bug_mad »

Chris Thomas

• Administrator
  • Prolific Poster
  • old Banana
Re: Elswick Envoy Invaild Car For Sale
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2009, 11:03:05 PM »
Hi Chris

Good place to start if you want to sell

I have an Elswick already and need a complete read door. Do you know anybody who may have one in good condition?

Chris Thomas

bond_bug_mad

• Just Starting
Re: Elswick Envoy Invaild Car For Sale
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2009, 11:32:47 PM »
sorry not sure where you would get a rear door, i would say they are like hens teeth.
all the best chris