Author Topic: "Bubblecars & Scooters en Bourgogne national rally 2008 DVD . !  (Read 4185 times)

jean-do

• Quite Chatty
"Bubblecars & Scooters en Bourgogne national rally 2008 DVD . !
« on: November 15, 2009, 02:01:15 PM »
Hi friends, as Chris said, we created last year the first french nat's for you and your bubbles.
we think ,threw your kind comments you had good times and our event was as you espected.
last week ,we finished the official DVD souvenir about those two days .
you can remember that nat's, or simply discover what you missed ...1h 25 full of bubbles, countrys, poeples and so on ...15E for dvd, ( ask me for registred shipping to your own country )

then , as chris said, we are working on our second edition, full of news , on the last weekend of august * ( 28-29 th ) with Gabriel Voisin's biscooter for guest !
registration will be ready soon on(http://bubblecars.aero-jean-do.com) ans news about it on (jean-do.pinstriping-lettering.over-blog.com).

*to give an event long life, it must be unvariable . when we created the first one edition in february 2008 , the castle  we wanted was free just on the last weekend of august . no other date avialable .... for an event to be durable, it must be like a metronome . so we decided it will be biennal event each last weekend of august. and never change  !.. be sure we're really sorry that our event falls in the same time that NL rally and US rally . biennal event gives the possibility to alternate with other events. we planned to participate to NL rally this year, but my job didn't let me free to go ... 2011 ??!!
regards
jean-do and BSB team .
"Bubblecars & Scooters en Bourgogne" president
scooters & microcars addict since 1985
http://bubblecars.aero-jean-do.com
next edition : 28-30 august 2018 : ROLUX special edition !!

Bob Purton

• Prolific Poster
    • Inter microcar
Re: "Bubblecars & Scooters en Bourgogne national rally 2008 DVD . !
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2009, 03:22:01 PM »
Well, its the weekend before our National rally so they dont really clash. in theory someone could attend both.