Author Topic: RUMCAR NEWS 104  (Read 5535 times)

Jean

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Poster
    • www.rumcars.org
RUMCAR NEWS 104
« on: March 08, 2010, 07:23:47 PM »
RUMCAR NEWS 104 is in the post to you today.  Another super  diverse edition compiled by Tony Marshall for an interesting read.  If you have not renewed your subscription do so today so that you don't miss out, don't forget you can do it throught the web site  and pay by PayPal if you wish.  Many thanks to all those people who have sent in contributions, letters and comments.  Please keep them coming they all add interest to YOUR magazine.   Jean
Jean
Register of Unusual Microcars

marcus

• Prolific Poster
    • http://marcusdemowbray.wordpress.com/
Re: RUMCAR NEWS 104
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2010, 11:09:05 AM »
Oooh great! I will look forward to reading that when it arrives in 2 weeks!

(Actually, our post has improved hugely over the last few months, perhaps one day I might even ordering some more Staffordshire Oatcakes if I am confident that they will not go rotten during the 5 week delivery times of last year!)
Just remember: as one door closes behind you, another slams in your face

Peelpower

• Prolific Poster
  • Peel owners club of Germany
    • www.kabinenroller.de
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2010, 03:17:29 PM »
I wonder if i get as soon as last time. Can't wait to read the new issue  :)

Peelpower

• Prolific Poster
  • Peel owners club of Germany
    • www.kabinenroller.de
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2010, 09:03:51 AM »
Alright mates, just to let you know. I got my issue this morning, and all the work what have to do must wait, because im reading reading.....
Andy, cant wait for the Peel newsletter in issue 105  :)

Ferdi

marcus

• Prolific Poster
    • http://marcusdemowbray.wordpress.com/
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2010, 09:11:19 AM »
Mine arrived safely yesterday, proving my comments that our mail has improved, have started reading it, very nice.
Just remember: as one door closes behind you, another slams in your face

Bob Purton

• Prolific Poster
    • Inter microcar
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2010, 04:38:46 PM »
Got mine today. Just speed read it so far, interesting to see diversity of opinions in the letter section regarding renaming RCN, I'm still for moving it on with broadened contents and a rename, almost certain to increase subscribers. Looks like another excellent bumper read for micronauts!

ps, good to see postscript on mechanical elephants and more from traveling top scribbler Chis Thomas.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2010, 04:42:05 PM by Bob Purton »

cuscus47

• Quite Chatty
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2010, 03:59:07 PM »
Great issue: Received mine all the way to America on Saturday.   :)  Good speed this time, last issue was two weeks later than you pommies had yours.  ;D
AC, Acoma, Argsons, Arola, Batricars, Bianchina, Carter, Citroens, Cushmans, Dafs, ElectricPal, ElectricShopper, Elswick, Eshelman, Everest, Goggo, Harding, Invacar, Levesons, Lloyd, Marketeer, Model 70's (AC, Invacar), Nelcos, Poirier, Reliants, Renaults, Sinclairs,Trabant, Trilox, Tippen etal