Author Topic: Invalid Carriage retreaval  (Read 2112 times)

Big Al

• Prolific Poster
  • Ranttweiler, biting the breeze block of banter
Invalid Carriage retreaval
« on: March 13, 2010, 08:38:41 AM »
Stuart and I have done the last trip up to fetch Type 70s and the Tippen Delta from Wales. Easy run this time, no puntures, no snow, no hassle with police in the referbed van. So at last this project can move forward as we can now select the good from the bad and set about creating four runners out of the Type 70s. One each for us and two others and a stash of spares. If the weather is OK we will sort out the Tippen this weekend and I see no reason why it should not work with some ergs provided.
I have a very firm lead on three more cars so that will have to be attended to soon. Ooo eck I am becoming a collector as I have three ICs already! What with Garden Tractors as well. My only excuse is Microcars are to expensive to play with now unless one goes for the totally useless stuff the collectors seem not to value - probobly only because it does not appear in one of the coffee table books, the depth of research is impressive with some of these guys! I am thinking my AC might make the trip over to Malvern for the National since taking a Schmitt is pretty boring and there will be other ones there. Time will tell.
Messerschmitt set, Goggo Darts, Heinkel 175, Fiat Jolly, Autobianchi, Fairthorpe Electron Minor, Borgward, Isuzu Trooper
Citroen BX 17TZD & GTI 16v
Held - MG Magnette ZB & 4/44
For sale - Vellam Isetta, Bamby, AC Type 70, Velorex, Church Pod, Reliant Mk5, KR200,  Saab 96, Bellemy Trials, Citroen BXs