Author Topic: Moped wanted  (Read 13019 times)

Bob Purton

• Prolific Poster
    • Inter microcar
Re: Moped wanted
« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2010, 05:37:02 PM »
One thing I will add, you are meant to be an East Anglia Cyclemotor club member to buy from the club sales board but at just £3.50 membership which includes club news letters its a snip just like microcars club membership once was.

burford57

• The Devonport Collection of Crap and Classics
  • Quite Chatty
« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2010, 10:10:41 AM »
There's a Mobylette AV89 for restoration looking for a good home in my garage in Deal, Kent.  The engine runs, complete engine for spares, leg shields, bronze/surface rust colour. No docs but there's an old tax disc which may enable you to reclaim the number on a non-transferable basis. Let me have your email address if you want photos.  £100 with a very ratty AV42 (I think) thrown in for good measure.

Nick D.
Mitsubago L300 camper van, Honda PC50, Mobylette AV32, Mobylette AV92, Motoconfort X7, Moto Graziella Cheeky Boy, Poirier Manulette MS6 invalid trike, Puch Maxi, Raleigh Wisp, VeloSoleX 5000, VeloSoleX 3300, Power Pak, Cyclemaster & Raleigh RM6.

Big Al

• Prolific Poster
  • Ranttweiler, biting the breeze block of banter
« Reply #17 on: April 01, 2010, 08:07:36 AM »
What about a new Cymotor. Might become available as I have a shed of ex dealer Cyclemotor and Scooter stuff to bid on clearing out, not really my sort of stuff but still great fun task to do and much to learn. It will add to the collection of interesting clutter round here and there are several big ugly German Scooters which I would not mind playing with. There is a smattering of Bubble spares which is why I got the nod in the first place.
I also bought a really very late aircooled Fiat 126 yesterday by accident. It is virtually mint condition so I will put it back on the road but as it has to be taxed I am disinclined to use it. I am sure someone will love it though and tax free status might be possible with some lateral thinking. Certainly far to good to be smashed up which was what was going to happen. I really do not understand some people. It might not have great value but it is worth something more than to be scrapped.
Messerschmitt set, Goggo Darts, Heinkel 175, Fiat Jolly, Autobianchi, Fairthorpe Electron Minor, Borgward, Isuzu Trooper
Citroen BX 17TZD & GTI 16v
Held - MG Magnette ZB & 4/44
For sale - Vellam Isetta, Bamby, AC Type 70, Velorex, Church Pod, Reliant Mk5, KR200,  Saab 96, Bellemy Trials, Citroen BXs

marcus

• Prolific Poster
    • http://marcusdemowbray.wordpress.com/
« Reply #18 on: April 01, 2010, 08:50:51 AM »
Anyone reading this wanting a Moped: I put details of my nephew's NSU Quickly on RUMCar Mart
Just remember: as one door closes behind you, another slams in your face

Bob Purton

• Prolific Poster
    • Inter microcar
« Reply #19 on: April 01, 2010, 10:15:26 AM »
Marcus, you have it under Sales and auctions, you may want to put it under Rumcar mart as well.

marcus

• Prolific Poster
    • http://marcusdemowbray.wordpress.com/
« Reply #20 on: April 01, 2010, 10:50:16 AM »
Cheers Bob, will co, Roger that!
Just remember: as one door closes behind you, another slams in your face