Author Topic: Kael Special  (Read 2645 times)

Big Al

• Prolific Poster
  • Ranttweiler, biting the breeze block of banter
Kael Special
« on: April 08, 2010, 07:39:01 PM »
Seen at Newark Autojumble and ideal for Fizzer when he is on F-Plan diet. This car ticks most boxes. It is small, it is weird and it looks very dangerious. However because I cannot do pics you will have to await someone with a braincell to do the picture for me.
Messerschmitt set, Goggo Darts, Heinkel 175, Fiat Jolly, Autobianchi, Fairthorpe Electron Minor, Borgward, Isuzu Trooper
Citroen BX 17TZD & GTI 16v
Held - MG Magnette ZB & 4/44
For sale - Vellam Isetta, Bamby, AC Type 70, Velorex, Church Pod, Reliant Mk5, KR200,  Saab 96, Bellemy Trials, Citroen BXs

Stuart Cyphus

• Possibly the most fabulous person in the universe....
  • Prolific Poster
Re: Kael Special
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2010, 10:49:51 PM »
...and here we are.  :)  Small, Weird & highly dangerus? , I do like the sound of it! I want it, I want it...    By the way, that's not me standing next to it holding that number plate. I wouldn't be seen dead with such a cheapo-looking reproduction plate as that!  ;)

marcus

• Prolific Poster
    • http://marcusdemowbray.wordpress.com/
Re: Kael Special
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2010, 08:41:58 AM »
I'm in love!

Actually in Russia they have made all manner of propeller driven vehicles since the early days of motoring, some quite large, to carry 6-10 passengers. Fine for travel across the Steppes, and the long straight roads of the Ukraine, but in my opinion this is "almost" the perfect for London, regardless of what the D.of T. and SVA might think

I say "almost", because the prop SHOULD be on the front, and unshielded. That might start teaching all "those people" a lesson.

"Those people" being the multitudes who think that if they are gabbing away on a mobile phone, the best place to walk around gabbing is in the road or cycle lanes !
« Last Edit: April 09, 2010, 08:49:26 AM by marcus »
Just remember: as one door closes behind you, another slams in your face