Author Topic: 64 Bond Minicar Estate w/spares  (Read 3277 times)

adi

• Quite Chatty
64 Bond Minicar Estate w/spares
« on: May 02, 2010, 06:32:38 PM »
Well, my encounter with that Bond was fun, but unfortunately buying it was a stupid idea because 1) im short on space as it is, and 2) i need a daily banger (in the shape of some 70s car). My hotrod, as awesome as it is, has a habit of draining its gas tank faster then i can fill it. Plus i need more money/space for the Heinkel restoration, as the poor little Heinkel has been crammed right into the back of the garage so the Bond can fit.

So, i figured, might as well advertise it for sale. I found it, pulled it out of its resting place, and got it running, now someone else can play with it.

Its a 64 MK g estate. It comes with lots of paperwork, a modern reg document, etc etc. It is basically rotten in various places, the brakes are shot, and the roof and rear wings are detaches. Its complete, but needs alot of tidying or a full restoration, depending on your taste. This was one complete car, so anything missing in the photos is probably included. A full new windscreen panel is also included, as is all the glass.

It runs/drives and all the electrics work. Im in Dorset, unfortunately i do not have a trailer so cant deliver.

You can find it advertised BY CLICKING HERE

I also have a bunch of spares like two complete doors, two rear hubs/trailing arms/drums, one complete front hub/drum, some random dynostarter stator/armature thing, handles etc. They can be negotiated for too, as i doubt i will need them.

You can get me on 07576787289.

adi

• Quite Chatty
Re: 64 Bond Minicar Estate w/spares
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2010, 11:11:10 AM »
Now on ebay

LINK