Author Topic: belcar 1957 - period photos  (Read 2690 times)

richard

• Rich
  • Prolific Poster
  • Bond ,Gordon,Bruetsch
belcar 1957 - period photos
« on: May 30, 2010, 10:18:49 PM »
found on the net

http://www.dufour.ch/Belcar/belcar_som.htm

great period photos have only seen a few photos before, this is the swiss derivative of the Spatz by Egon Brutsch -Lovely

(fixed link)
the first time i found this i clicked on translate but cant find it again .anyhow its a family tree site the only interest really is that the photos are 1964 the car dates from 1957? the family were using it to commute on the motorway with their baby as well ! the car was called Zoe - i have no recall of babies name  ;D .Found it - google belcar 1957 and scroll down to the belcar - then click on translate
« Last Edit: May 31, 2010, 10:06:31 AM by lightweight dickie »
outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read .Groucho Marx 1895-1977

richard

• Rich
  • Prolific Poster
  • Bond ,Gordon,Bruetsch
Re: belcar 1957 - period photos
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2010, 04:36:49 PM »
does no-one like that belcar i think its SUPERB
outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read .Groucho Marx 1895-1977

Rusty Chrome (Malcolm Parker)

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Poster
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2010, 05:43:14 PM »
It is beautiful, it might be that nobody commented because the link had been posted before:

http://www.rumcars.org/forum/index.php?topic=974.0
Malcolm
Bond Mk D - "The Bond Minicar solves your problem"
Nobel 200 - "Almost as cheap as breathing!"

richard

• Rich
  • Prolific Poster
  • Bond ,Gordon,Bruetsch
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2010, 05:55:16 PM »
thanks rusty i thought i had gone mad and was the only one who appreciated it ! thats what happens when you get to the party late  :)

bruetsch-freak

• Quite Chatty
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2010, 09:20:00 PM »
I had been in contact with the Dufour brothers. They bought the car when they were students and used it to visit their family by example . That is why the photos were made in 1964. On a motorway the chain broke and the Dufours parked the not drivable car. Unfortunately there were some hooligans who wrecked the loveley and unusual Belcar. As Students the Dufour brothers the didnĀ“t want to spend money in a curious vehicle like this, and put it on a scrapyard.  :-[
Always looking for everything in connection with Egon Bruetsch!!!! Photos, brochures, letters, articles, drawings ....... Also to the licenses of Bruetsch like Belcar, Avolette, Rollera, France Jet etc.