Author Topic: Colour photos and value for money etc.  (Read 7816 times)

inacoma

Colour photos and value for money etc.
« on: December 30, 2006, 09:59:03 AM »
Hi.

I am a new member of Rumcars, I have recently received my new copy of the mag and a selection of 8 of the older back copies.

I would like to say that I think the magazine is better now than it was in previous years, the pictures text and content all look better quality and with the improvement of colour pictures it helps to give more info (especialy to newer members who don't know the cars so well ).

In any club you will always find some of the longer established members have already read a lot of the info and feel the value needs to be questioned, whilst new members are hungry for everything they can get, and appreciate more pages and colour.

I would just like to sugest that when you name the previous months mystery car a very small picture would be useful, as you don't always read the mags in order and if you are new they all are a mystery.

Keep up the good work.

best wishes

John

Jean

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Poster
    • www.rumcars.org
Re: Colour photos and value for money etc.
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2006, 07:08:36 PM »
Thank you very much John for your comments about RUMCAR NEWS.  It is always a pleasure to welcome new subscribers.  If only we could persuade each existing subcriber to persuade a friend to subscribe too (or maybe take advantage of our gift offer- see the back page of RCN 91)  our troubles would be over. Because of course the bigger the print run the cheaper the  commercial printing costs are, and that would relieve Tony and Lynne of an awful lot of time comsuming work.  Maybe too if  each person that reads our posts on the Forum who does not yet subscribe would join us that would that would boost the numbers.  Lets make 2007 the year of the MAGNIFICENT MICROCAR.   Wishing each and everyone of your a happy, healthy and productive NEW YEAR.  Jean
Jean
Register of Unusual Microcars