Author Topic: Kleinschnittger!  (Read 7041 times)

Big Al

• Prolific Poster
  • Ranttweiler, biting the breeze block of banter
Re: Kleinschnittger!
« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2010, 07:02:05 PM »
So that would be Alan Whicker (Man) with Edwardward Woodwardwoodwardwood and Co, brilliant film, and the Queen with ER. No it wasn't, though it's close as these had links with Fiat Jolly and Goggomobil. It is thought the Queen has been in a 'Schmitt which belonged to an employee at Sandringham, I think it was. There should be a British comedy version of ER called OOER with the Carry On lot. There should be an American version of the Whicker Man, well there is in a way, the KKK fellows with Edwardward Blackwoodwardwardwood - Monty Python 'How do you now he is Black' 'Cos he is named after wood and wood burns to leave black stuff' Cries of 'He is black!' and 'Burn him!'. Could you repeat why we are in Afghanistan again? Sorry gone off topic but this is what happens if I go all cryptic and lateral.
Messerschmitt set, Goggo Darts, Heinkel 175, Fiat Jolly, Autobianchi, Fairthorpe Electron Minor, Borgward, Isuzu Trooper
Citroen BX 17TZD & GTI 16v
Held - MG Magnette ZB & 4/44
For sale - Vellam Isetta, Bamby, AC Type 70, Velorex, Church Pod, Reliant Mk5, KR200,  Saab 96, Bellemy Trials, Citroen BXs

marcus

• Prolific Poster
    • http://marcusdemowbray.wordpress.com/
« Reply #16 on: June 21, 2010, 07:48:26 PM »
About 3 years ago I was in my Trojan going south on Old Kent Road, and there coming the other way was THAT Bentley, with the Queen and that Greek bloke of hers. They did not ask to swap cars. The Bentley looks really magnificent, but it has to be seen in the flesh.

What Do You Call A Man with a wooden head?                                Edward

WDYCAM with 3 wooden heads?                                                   Edward Woodward

Would you know anyone with 4 wooden heads?                              No, but Edward Woodward would

Why would Edward Woodward know a man with 5 wooden heads?    Well, Edward Woodward would, wouldn't he?!
Just remember: as one door closes behind you, another slams in your face

Big Al

• Prolific Poster
  • Ranttweiler, biting the breeze block of banter
« Reply #17 on: June 23, 2010, 08:07:47 AM »
In the days when Prince Chas drove his Aston Martin followed by armed police in a blacked out saloon and Gary Vickers commuted from Wootoon Bassett to Cirencester in his Schmitt there was a moment when the two cars met in a narrow lane. Being a Schmitter of the old school Gary kept his foot in and hurtled passed using the narrowest of gaps. When told in the pub of this adventure all agreed that the Schmitt would have been mentioned to Lady Di later that day at Highgrove over tea. Driving a bubble gets you noticed!
Messerschmitt set, Goggo Darts, Heinkel 175, Fiat Jolly, Autobianchi, Fairthorpe Electron Minor, Borgward, Isuzu Trooper
Citroen BX 17TZD & GTI 16v
Held - MG Magnette ZB & 4/44
For sale - Vellam Isetta, Bamby, AC Type 70, Velorex, Church Pod, Reliant Mk5, KR200,  Saab 96, Bellemy Trials, Citroen BXs

marcus

• Prolific Poster
    • http://marcusdemowbray.wordpress.com/
« Reply #18 on: June 23, 2010, 08:37:55 AM »
One time I was out terrorising Southwark, Tower Bridge and St Katherine's Dock. I kept noticing a split-windscreen VW Camper Van (I LOVE them!) quite a way behind me doing some pretty crazy driving and risky over-taking. I saw it leaning at extreme angles as it dodged in and out of traffic. After about 40 minutes I pulled up to red lights at Bricklayers Arms roundabout and saw the Splitty in my mirror on the wrong side of Tower Bride Road overtaking a whole line of traffic, then screeching to a halt in the lane beside me. Even before the VW had come to a halt the passenger leapt out, a wildly enthusiastic Australian, to take some photos and have a quick chat. I had been getting through gaps too small for them, and they had had a terrible struggle to keep sight of me, but they were absolutely determined to say hello and get a pic.
Just remember: as one door closes behind you, another slams in your face

richard

• Rich
  • Prolific Poster
  • Bond ,Gordon,Bruetsch
« Reply #19 on: June 26, 2010, 02:09:23 PM »
going very off topic now but i believe noel coward used to call edward woodward fart in the bath!  :) cos thats what is name sounded like  :D
outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read .Groucho Marx 1895-1977