Author Topic: Dozens of microcar models for sale  (Read 2643 times)

bruetsch-freak

• Quite Chatty
Dozens of microcar models for sale
« on: August 07, 2010, 07:38:11 PM »
Graham Harpin, a very nice person by the way, is going to sell his whole collection of microcar models. There still are some very nice and rare ones on offer.
If you are interested visit: www.microcarmodels.co.uk
Always looking for everything in connection with Egon Bruetsch!!!! Photos, brochures, letters, articles, drawings ....... Also to the licenses of Bruetsch like Belcar, Avolette, Rollera, France Jet etc.

Big Al

• Prolific Poster
  • Ranttweiler, biting the breeze block of banter
Re: Dozens of microcar models for sale
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2010, 08:46:32 AM »
I wonder why, many years of work and collecting. Still the world turns and as you say a great opertunity for someone to get things to cherish.
Messerschmitt set, Goggo Darts, Heinkel 175, Fiat Jolly, Autobianchi, Fairthorpe Electron Minor, Borgward, Isuzu Trooper
Citroen BX 17TZD & GTI 16v
Held - MG Magnette ZB & 4/44
For sale - Vellam Isetta, Bamby, AC Type 70, Velorex, Church Pod, Reliant Mk5, KR200,  Saab 96, Bellemy Trials, Citroen BXs

blob

• Prolific Poster
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2010, 09:08:31 AM »
I was wondering the same thing, I guess he'll keep a photographic record online which no longer warrants having the material collection.

bruetsch-freak

• Quite Chatty
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2010, 10:51:18 PM »
I was very surprised as well but Graham told me that he would like to travel Europe in a caravan after his retirement.
So he will put some of the earned money in this dream and see the loss of his collection in a positive way.
Always looking for everything in connection with Egon Bruetsch!!!! Photos, brochures, letters, articles, drawings ....... Also to the licenses of Bruetsch like Belcar, Avolette, Rollera, France Jet etc.