Author Topic: Grand Frisky Line Up Malvern  (Read 19331 times)

P50

• Prolific Poster
Re: Grand Frisky Line Up Malvern
« Reply #30 on: September 06, 2010, 01:38:07 PM »
How many men does it take to fix a frisky?

Stirling effort.  Can I take it that this machine was MOT's this morning and is now gracing the queens highway?
"Men of worth act like men of worth, and men of genius, who produce
things beautiful and excellent, shine forth far better when other people
praise them than when they boast so confidently of their own achievements."
-Benvenuto Cellini

Jean

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Poster
    • www.rumcars.org
« Reply #31 on: September 06, 2010, 06:04:02 PM »
Congratulations John, I wish I could have made it 14.     Jean
Jean
Register of Unusual Microcars

john Meadows

• Quite Chatty
« Reply #32 on: September 10, 2010, 06:47:16 PM »
Thank you for all your kind comments and the Cup presented to me at the National on Sunday.
It took me completely by surprise, I was lost for words (very unusual for me!)

The people who really deserved the award were the Frisky owners who promised to bring their cars. Every single one turned up, nobody let me down most travelled great distances just to be there for the day and be part of the Grand Frisky Line Up.

It was they who made it the success it was and I can only say “THANK YOU” I hope you all had as much fun as Jan and I did. It was a great Frisky day and coinciding as it did with my 70th Birthday a super birthday present for me.

Keith Peckmore and Mark Stone said they both had an amazing day which they would not have missed for the world. I hope you all enjoyed talking Frisky with them.

At the moment my broadband is down yet again and likely to be for another week. I am typing this in my car about 500yds up the lane from my cottage were for some reason the adjoining fields have an available broadband connection!!. I’ll never understand this technology!!  But my apologies to those of you wondering why I don’t answer your emails

Once again thank you all for making it the success it was

John Meadows
The Frisky man  (well perhaps not that Frisky at 70!)

Big Al

• Prolific Poster
  • Ranttweiler, biting the breeze block of banter
« Reply #33 on: December 03, 2010, 09:22:51 AM »
I have gained a Frisky hard top Trike, John. Might sound vague but the car is living with some rather grumpy pigs (no not Reliants, down, down) at the moment! I will be in touch when I have it with a hope it can be identified. I suspect it will be known but you never know. At the moment I do not even know which engine it has, I am hoping Villiers as I am no fan of the Excelsior I seem to recall went in some versions. The plan is to restore this car into part of my collection. Pity it did not come 6 months sooner but there we are.
Messerschmitt set, Goggo Darts, Heinkel 175, Fiat Jolly, Autobianchi, Fairthorpe Electron Minor, Borgward, Isuzu Trooper
Citroen BX 17TZD & GTI 16v
Held - MG Magnette ZB & 4/44
For sale - Vellam Isetta, Bamby, AC Type 70, Velorex, Church Pod, Reliant Mk5, KR200,  Saab 96, Bellemy Trials, Citroen BXs

john Meadows

• Quite Chatty
« Reply #34 on: December 22, 2010, 09:34:39 PM »
Hi Big Al
Just spotted your post
When you are ready just give me a bell and I'll try my best for you to identfy it
regards John