Author Topic: Shareholders Lightburn Zeta Sports project  (Read 3156 times)

zetasports

• Chatty
  • Lightburn Zeta Prototype owner
Shareholders Lightburn Zeta Sports project
« on: August 17, 2010, 03:59:06 AM »
My name is Robin Heath of 13 Marvin Close WhiteRock Queensland Australia

I wish to donate my Historic cars and other vehicle collection to some people or a museum group for the preservation and use of them when I die.

The main cars are a 1929 Triumph Super Seven complete with all original parts and accessories, tools and spare body. which I have owned since 1979.

as well as the Prototype Lightburn Zeta sports car, complete with two broken original condititon Messerschmitt TG500 engine units and other spare parts.

I have to leave Cairns before the end of december as my work has ended here and there is a 20ft shipping container ready to pack the cars and eouipment
for transport wherever we decide to take them.

I thank people who have shown interest so far and I hope we can all follow the project together.

I would like to make a rescue plan with my friends and share the pictures and drives through this website and youtube . Before xmas they must be removed to a new home somewhere!!

As there is little time and I cannot do the work myself I would suggest to come here and help would be the best offer to me as money does not paint the parts or pack them in a container.

I have looked after and restored the cars to the best of my handicapped ability and thank Richard Fewster and Fred Diwell for their offers to help.

So we have a place to take the cars to and now need some work to pack and move the cars .

If anyone feels moved to help or donate time or  sponsorship I would consider all offers as we all don't wish to loose these  unique vehicles thanks Robin Heath

I am too old and sick to continue and need some helpers to come and

Jonathan Poll

• Jonny One Nob
  • Prolific Poster
  • Nobel 200 Anorak
    • Nobel 200 Restoration
Re: Shareholders Lightburn Zeta Sports project
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2010, 09:52:00 AM »
Hello, could I see some pictures of the Zeta Sports Prototype?

Jonathan
Cars: Messerschmitt KR200, Nobel 200
Mopeds:
- Peugeot BB3SP, BB3T, BB3 "BITZA", BB VT, BB104,  TSA, Bima Luxe,
- Motobecane: 50V, M7 SL, 51 Club, EV50
- Other mopeds: Malaguti Superquattro, Solex 2200, Puch Monza, Puch Maxi

john Meadows

• Quite Chatty
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2010, 05:52:52 PM »
Johnathan
Have a look at
http://www.rumcars.org/forum/index.php?topic=2372.0
I am currently looking into its history  and authenticity for its current owner with a friend of mine who built the original and one and only Friaky Sprint
John

Jonathan Poll

• Jonny One Nob
  • Prolific Poster
  • Nobel 200 Anorak
    • Nobel 200 Restoration
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2010, 06:12:48 PM »
My name is Robin Heath of 13 Marvin Close WhiteRock Queensland Australia

I wish to donate my Historic cars and other vehicle collection to some people or a museum group for the preservation and use of them when I die.

The main cars are a 1929 Triumph Super Seven complete with all original parts and accessories, tools and spare body. which I have owned since 1979.

as well as the Prototype Lightburn Zeta sports car, complete with two broken original condititon Messerschmitt TG500 engine units and other spare parts.

I have to leave Cairns before the end of december as my work has ended here and there is a 20ft shipping container ready to pack the cars and eouipment
for transport wherever we decide to take them.

I thank people who have shown interest so far and I hope we can all follow the project together.

I would like to make a rescue plan with my friends and share the pictures and drives through this website and youtube . Before xmas they must be removed to a new home somewhere!!

As there is little time and I cannot do the work myself I would suggest to come here and help would be the best offer to me as money does not paint the parts or pack them in a container.

I have looked after and restored the cars to the best of my handicapped ability and thank Richard Fewster and Fred Diwell for their offers to help.

So we have a place to take the cars to and now need some work to pack and move the cars .

If anyone feels moved to help or donate time or  sponsorship I would consider all offers as we all don't wish to loose these  unique vehicles thanks Robin Heath

I am too old and sick to continue and need some helpers to come and

Hi Robin,

My dad saw the ad, and is interested. Could you please e-mail me at JonathanLPoll@Gmail.com ? If it's good enough, we can agree a price etc...

Jonathan Poll
Cars: Messerschmitt KR200, Nobel 200
Mopeds:
- Peugeot BB3SP, BB3T, BB3 "BITZA", BB VT, BB104,  TSA, Bima Luxe,
- Motobecane: 50V, M7 SL, 51 Club, EV50
- Other mopeds: Malaguti Superquattro, Solex 2200, Puch Monza, Puch Maxi