Author Topic: FMR TG500 work of art  (Read 3999 times)

Peelpower

• Prolific Poster
  • Peel owners club of Germany
    • www.kabinenroller.de
FMR TG500 work of art
« on: October 07, 2010, 03:40:13 PM »

marcus

• Prolific Poster
    • http://marcusdemowbray.wordpress.com/
Re: FMR TG500 work of art
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2010, 06:39:52 PM »
At first my heart sank because I thought someone had decorated a real TG500, but was hugely relieved when I looked further.
That is superb, absolutely brilliant, a great piece of work.
Cheers for posting!
Just remember: as one door closes behind you, another slams in your face

Big Al

• Prolific Poster
  • Ranttweiler, biting the breeze block of banter
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2010, 08:00:34 AM »
There are some very clever people about. I blanch at thinking of collecting all the meterials together. It certainly beats the small motorcycles one sees about made from scrap. It puts me in mind of the fantastic skeleton driven motorcycle and sidecar that used to do the shows round here, the sidecar being modified 2CV bits. Absolutely brilliant.
Messerschmitt set, Goggo Darts, Heinkel 175, Fiat Jolly, Autobianchi, Fairthorpe Electron Minor, Borgward, Isuzu Trooper
Citroen BX 17TZD & GTI 16v
Held - MG Magnette ZB & 4/44
For sale - Vellam Isetta, Bamby, AC Type 70, Velorex, Church Pod, Reliant Mk5, KR200,  Saab 96, Bellemy Trials, Citroen BXs

richard

• Rich
  • Prolific Poster
  • Bond ,Gordon,Bruetsch
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2010, 09:14:30 PM »
last time i saw it was at Beaulieu in the sales area . great item wonder if its on youtube ?
outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read .Groucho Marx 1895-1977

jackiep

• Chatty
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2010, 11:19:55 PM »
The HOURS it must have taken to assemble , clean & weld even the smallest piece , a TRUE labour of love , WONDERFUL .
   I just hope lots of the public appreciate the tireless skill that went into such a creation .... Better than the Turner prize .

Big Al

• Prolific Poster
  • Ranttweiler, biting the breeze block of banter
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2010, 08:03:29 AM »
Better than the Turner prize .

That would be better if it was for a real Turner car rather then a pile of rubble or a collection of dandruf etc. The 'Tiger' could win if the constructer went on an art course and became fliuant in bullshit. A deal to kick back Saachi might help too.
Messerschmitt set, Goggo Darts, Heinkel 175, Fiat Jolly, Autobianchi, Fairthorpe Electron Minor, Borgward, Isuzu Trooper
Citroen BX 17TZD & GTI 16v
Held - MG Magnette ZB & 4/44
For sale - Vellam Isetta, Bamby, AC Type 70, Velorex, Church Pod, Reliant Mk5, KR200,  Saab 96, Bellemy Trials, Citroen BXs