Author Topic: Rumcar News 106  (Read 4403 times)

Chris Thomas

• Administrator
  • Prolific Poster
  • old Banana
Rumcar News 106
« on: October 11, 2010, 06:31:12 PM »
Dear all

Have I been missed out?

Has anybody heard when the RCN 106 edition will hit the door mat. Every morning I wait for the postman and nothing comes that is worth reading. The anticipation is killing me.

The Forum is great but you can't beat the feeling of paper between you fingers (plastic buttons do nothing for me) and the smell of the paper, and the thinness and portability of it. A magazine can go in a book case and it is mine all mine, where as the forum is in cyberspace.

I NEED TO READ THE SACRED TEXT.

Can anybody help me???

Chris T

Jean

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Poster
    • www.rumcars.org
Re: Rumcar News 106
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2010, 10:06:53 PM »
Tony and I appologise for the long delay, firstlly Tony has been seriously house hunting in France and secondly because of his possible move in the fairly near future we have asked a professional printer to produce future editions.  He and Tony are just making sure that the final copy is as Tony would wish  it to be before the 200 are run off.  Any day now I hope to be able to inform you that it is indeed in the post!!!!!  Please start thinking about sending in copy as soon as possible for the Christmas edition so that we may endeavour to have that issue in your hands before Christmas.  Thank you for your patience during this change over period.   Jean
Jean
Register of Unusual Microcars

marcus

• Prolific Poster
    • http://marcusdemowbray.wordpress.com/
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2010, 10:14:00 PM »
Cheers Jean, and my thanks to all involved, looking forward to it.
Just remember: as one door closes behind you, another slams in your face

Peelpower

• Prolific Poster
  • Peel owners club of Germany
    • www.kabinenroller.de
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2010, 11:57:02 PM »
Also high time for edition 107  ;)

Big Al

• Prolific Poster
  • Ranttweiler, biting the breeze block of banter
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2010, 10:05:13 AM »
Can there be a special French edition? Sorry got over excited.
Messerschmitt set, Goggo Darts, Heinkel 175, Fiat Jolly, Autobianchi, Fairthorpe Electron Minor, Borgward, Isuzu Trooper
Citroen BX 17TZD & GTI 16v
Held - MG Magnette ZB & 4/44
For sale - Vellam Isetta, Bamby, AC Type 70, Velorex, Church Pod, Reliant Mk5, KR200,  Saab 96, Bellemy Trials, Citroen BXs