Author Topic: RUMCAR NEWS 106  (Read 3918 times)

Jean

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Poster
    • www.rumcars.org
RUMCAR NEWS 106
« on: October 18, 2010, 10:46:35 AM »
RCN106 is in the post, thank you all for your patience I do hope you enjoy your read.  I would very much appreciate your comments on this edition because as you will realise when your read it through  it has not been printed by Lynne thiis time.  I would also appeal to everyone who sends Tony copy for RCN107 please, please adher strictly to the DEADLINE of 15th NOVEMBER.  Because of Tony's pending move we could well have problems with the production of this next issue and your full co-operation will much appreciated. If there is anyone with experience of desk top publishing willing to help out over this critical period please, please make contact with me, I think I shall need all the help I can get!! Any comments, offers of help, whatever, please email me at jean@rumcars.org with a copy to tonyrumcars@aol.com marking it  "Re RCN 107"  We don't want to lose RUMCAR NEWS but this transition period could be critical.   Jean
Jean
Register of Unusual Microcars

Bob Purton

• Prolific Poster
    • Inter microcar
Re: RUMCAR NEWS 106
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2010, 10:44:54 AM »
I got mine this morning. Particularly enjoyed the article on the Vimp. Thanks Tony!

Jean

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Poster
    • www.rumcars.org
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2010, 06:14:59 PM »
Gosh Bob, that was quick for second class post!!  Please send any thanks to Tony at his email address tonyrumcars@aol.com because he does not watch the Forum much,  That goes for any of you who want to congratulate him on a job well done when you too have received your magazine.  Jean
Jean
Register of Unusual Microcars

Peelpower

• Prolific Poster
  • Peel owners club of Germany
    • www.kabinenroller.de
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2010, 11:51:43 PM »
Hope i'll get my issue asap. Cant wait to be honest  :)