Author Topic: Dinarg D 200  (Read 3574 times)

blob

• Prolific Poster
Dinarg D 200
« on: January 07, 2007, 03:05:28 PM »
This is the yellow Dinarg pictured in Rumcar News, for sale in Argentina.

Copy & Paste: articulo.mercadolibre.com.ar/MLA-25030876-vendo-dinarg-d-200-1961-funcionando-falta-tablero-muy-bueno-_JM

inacoma

Re: Dinarg D 200
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2007, 06:22:20 PM »
Hi

Nice little car, shame it's so far away, looks like the seller hasn't got very good reputation on their feedback system.

Is it in $U.S ?

inacoma

« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2007, 06:32:18 PM »
LIKE IT A LOT

Jim Janecek

• Prolific Poster
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2007, 10:13:29 PM »
Good luck with getting a Dinarg
I think they are absolutely adorable, but getting cars out of Argentina seems to be a problem.

I know 2 people that have purchased cars (Isettas) from Argentina through someone in the US that is a Freight Forwarder that has an OFFICE in Argentina and he can't seem to get anything out in a timely manner or for a reasonable price and by the time the cars get to port, they turn out to be in rather poor condition given the price paid for them.
One of them has written an article about it that will be in the next MICROCAR NEWS.

also- over the last year I have had unsolicited offers from three DIFFERENT people in Argentina to buy the SAME car.Two of them even used identical photos.
Prices were all different.   I doubt any of them were the actual owners of the car.

I would love to travel there for about a month just to find out what's what.