Author Topic: A NEW BRUTSCH !  (Read 4435 times)

richard

• Rich
  • Prolific Poster
  • Bond ,Gordon,Bruetsch
A NEW BRUTSCH !
« on: January 13, 2011, 05:48:43 PM »
Not exactly a new find but thanks to Piatti i have been in touch with a very nice German gent who owns probably the only one seater Bruetsch Zverg ( midget or dwarf , i think ) What a lovely car it is and why is it some people can take such clear photos - for reference .

Thanks Peter, he gave me permission to print the photos ,and also pointed me towards Bruetsch-freak , also a VERY nice ,and best picture ever, of my Pfeil . its the middle one in the group of 3
outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read .Groucho Marx 1895-1977

Jonathan Poll

• Jonny One Nob
  • Prolific Poster
  • Nobel 200 Anorak
    • Nobel 200 Restoration
Re: A NEW BRUTSCH !
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2011, 05:58:14 PM »
Not exactly a new find but thanks to Piatti i have been in touch with a very nice German gent who owns probably the only one seater Bruetsch Zverg ( midget or dwarf , i think ) What a lovely car it is and why is it some people can take such clear photos - for reference .

Thanks Peter, he gave me permission to print the photos ,and also pointed me towards Bruetsch-freak , also a VERY nice ,and best picture ever, of my Pfeil . its the middle one in the group of 3

Nice! Love it!
Cars: Messerschmitt KR200, Nobel 200
Mopeds:
- Peugeot BB3SP, BB3T, BB3 "BITZA", BB VT, BB104,  TSA, Bima Luxe,
- Motobecane: 50V, M7 SL, 51 Club, EV50
- Other mopeds: Malaguti Superquattro, Solex 2200, Puch Monza, Puch Maxi

piatti

• Chatty
    • Rollermobilclub Schweiz
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2011, 07:16:45 PM »
It's amazing how big the "zwerg" is compared to the mopetta...

Rollermobilclub Schweiz
www.rollermobilclub.ch

richard

• Rich
  • Prolific Poster
  • Bond ,Gordon,Bruetsch
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2011, 07:26:34 PM »
funny its both smaller AND larger isnt it .

i reall feel a gathering of Bruetsches is necessary one day . just think Mopettas , Zwergs ( one and two seaters ), Pfeil and of course Rolleras, Avolettes , Spatz, Victoria 250s and even the odd Burgfalke - have i missed anything ? oh yes that lovely Belcar

oops forgot the v2 and v2N
« Last Edit: January 14, 2011, 08:32:08 PM by lightweight dickie »
outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read .Groucho Marx 1895-1977