Author Topic: Merged: Where's Big Al AGAIN & Stuart and Richard's posts  (Read 15880 times)

marcus

• Prolific Poster
    • http://marcusdemowbray.wordpress.com/
Re: Merged: Where's Big Al AGAIN & Stuart and Richard's posts
« Reply #30 on: February 28, 2011, 06:06:34 PM »
I have been away due to work and computer and internet problems, return sporadically and there is all this talk of a the Oxford Triangle and alien invasions of the site. Anyway, glad to hear all is OK again and that no one has been banned or censored and that all is OK again in RUM land. Hopefully Lightweight Dickie will re-join us now that the problems and mis-understandings seem to be over, and my thanks go to all who help to run this fun place for us.
Just remember: as one door closes behind you, another slams in your face

richard

• Rich
  • Prolific Poster
  • Bond ,Gordon,Bruetsch
« Reply #31 on: March 01, 2011, 08:45:07 PM »
oh don't worry about me marcus , i am sure i will - i just feel i haven't got a lot to say at the moment  :-\
outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read .Groucho Marx 1895-1977

marcus

• Prolific Poster
    • http://marcusdemowbray.wordpress.com/
« Reply #32 on: March 01, 2011, 08:47:27 PM »
Glad to hear it!
Just remember: as one door closes behind you, another slams in your face

richard

• Rich
  • Prolific Poster
  • Bond ,Gordon,Bruetsch
« Reply #33 on: March 02, 2011, 08:03:25 PM »
an apology

i am advised that an apology is due from me. on reflection i am sure that is right . at the time feeling was running high that someone was messing us about , and i did perhaps go a bit far .
whilst still being very unsure about what happened i do apologise for pointing the finger at two people who were only , perhaps, only guilty of keeping schtumm. to anyone innocent of any misdemeanour please accept this in the spirit in which it is meant .
to all the other forum members who wondered what it was all about , i am very sorry to have made such a fuss and introduced a sour note to what should only be a bit of fun .....end of  :'(
outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read .Groucho Marx 1895-1977

Bob Purton

• Prolific Poster
    • Inter microcar
« Reply #34 on: March 02, 2011, 10:21:33 PM »
If I am one of the people that was addressing , apology accepted, now let the fun commence!!

Big Al

• Prolific Poster
  • Ranttweiler, biting the breeze block of banter
« Reply #35 on: March 03, 2011, 08:55:46 AM »
If I am one of the people that was addressing , apology accepted, now let the fun commence!!

It is possible that who/whatever aliens have/are attacking the Forum are actually looking for funky collectable space hoppers and have identified Oxfordshire as a good place to look. It is the middle of the south of England. They just thought they had it right when all sorts of weirdo machinery turns up in Argentina, America and Europe. Confused they decided to holiday on the Isle or Wight for a bit while they work out what to do next. Or possibly not.
Messerschmitt set, Goggo Darts, Heinkel 175, Fiat Jolly, Autobianchi, Fairthorpe Electron Minor, Borgward, Isuzu Trooper
Citroen BX 17TZD & GTI 16v
Held - MG Magnette ZB & 4/44
For sale - Vellam Isetta, Bamby, AC Type 70, Velorex, Church Pod, Reliant Mk5, KR200,  Saab 96, Bellemy Trials, Citroen BXs

Jean

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Poster
    • www.rumcars.org
« Reply #36 on: March 03, 2011, 10:45:24 AM »
Welcome back Richard, RCN 108 should be with you soon, it has got as far as the printers! Jean
Jean
Register of Unusual Microcars

Bob Purton

• Prolific Poster
    • Inter microcar
« Reply #37 on: March 03, 2011, 12:26:47 PM »
Just been on the Buzzing forum and learned that a whole bunch of long term users cannot log on to it. Interesting!

Chris Thomas

• Administrator
  • Prolific Poster
  • old Banana
« Reply #38 on: March 03, 2011, 02:47:27 PM »
Dear Bob

For the time being I am having no problem loging onto the forum, so can you put a tick in the register for me.

Chris Thomas (class goodygoody)

Bob Purton

• Prolific Poster
    • Inter microcar
« Reply #39 on: March 03, 2011, 05:48:30 PM »
Which forum are you talking about Chris, I'm talking about the "Buzzing" Forum, its the NACC forum for mopeds and autocycles I'm just reporting this because it is as Jim said, Forums in general are all being targeted for some reason.

Big Al

• Prolific Poster
  • Ranttweiler, biting the breeze block of banter
« Reply #40 on: March 04, 2011, 08:53:53 AM »
Just been on the Buzzing forum and learned that a whole bunch of long term users cannot log on to it. Interesting!

Something of a Buzz off then!
Messerschmitt set, Goggo Darts, Heinkel 175, Fiat Jolly, Autobianchi, Fairthorpe Electron Minor, Borgward, Isuzu Trooper
Citroen BX 17TZD & GTI 16v
Held - MG Magnette ZB & 4/44
For sale - Vellam Isetta, Bamby, AC Type 70, Velorex, Church Pod, Reliant Mk5, KR200,  Saab 96, Bellemy Trials, Citroen BXs

Chris Thomas

• Administrator
  • Prolific Poster
  • old Banana
« Reply #41 on: March 04, 2011, 09:18:34 AM »
Dear Bob

When you said you had been on the BUZZING forum, I thought you were describing the amount of activity on the Rumcar Forum.

Silly me.

Chris Thomas

Jonathan Poll

• Jonny One Nob
  • Prolific Poster
  • Nobel 200 Anorak
    • Nobel 200 Restoration
« Reply #42 on: March 04, 2011, 12:12:05 PM »
- Computer Geek comes in -

Well, I don't know if it came from the forum, but I do know there are some viruses that can transmit from 1 person to all there contacts, such as email. YOu may receive an email from omeone, sent to loads of people (all there contacts) and then if you click on the link, bang, you're "contaminated".

- Computer Geek goes back out -
Cars: Messerschmitt KR200, Nobel 200
Mopeds:
- Peugeot BB3SP, BB3T, BB3 "BITZA", BB VT, BB104,  TSA, Bima Luxe,
- Motobecane: 50V, M7 SL, 51 Club, EV50
- Other mopeds: Malaguti Superquattro, Solex 2200, Puch Monza, Puch Maxi