Author Topic: Castle Combe Spring Action Day 2011  (Read 2945 times)

Chris Thomas

• Administrator
  • Prolific Poster
  • old Banana
Castle Combe Spring Action Day 2011
« on: March 08, 2011, 09:46:06 AM »
Dear Friends

This came in too late for Rumcar News.
Saturday 9 April at Castle Combe Race Curcuit they hold their spring action day event which includes 600 classic cars on display and driving around the circuit. So if you fancy going flat out around the race circuit trying to out corner an E type then this is your sort of event.

For more information contact maria@castlecombecircuit.co.uk, 01249 782417, www.castlecombecircuit.co.uk

Chris Thomas

Big Al

• Prolific Poster
  • Ranttweiler, biting the breeze block of banter
Re: Castle Combe Spring Action Day 2011
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2011, 10:47:37 AM »
A classic case of advertising an event to late. I rest that case.

My date list has filled up somewhat but it still has holes in it as coms seem poor with some clubs.

18th - 19th June. I see that Martin has now run up against public liability insurance probs for the Scootacar bash. This is the difficulty of an 'event' over an agreement of like minded fools to meet somewhere, which is what BUMS events normally are. To encourage attendance of the interested but non enthusiasts attracts expense and problems in direct proportion to the size of their entourage and lack of hands on interest. So we will see what happens but I would not be surprised if this event reverts to invited owners only, as an extended BUMS events. It works.
Messerschmitt set, Goggo Darts, Heinkel 175, Fiat Jolly, Autobianchi, Fairthorpe Electron Minor, Borgward, Isuzu Trooper
Citroen BX 17TZD & GTI 16v
Held - MG Magnette ZB & 4/44
For sale - Vellam Isetta, Bamby, AC Type 70, Velorex, Church Pod, Reliant Mk5, KR200,  Saab 96, Bellemy Trials, Citroen BXs