Author Topic: BOND MARK A  (Read 1798 times)

richard

• Rich
  • Prolific Poster
  • Bond ,Gordon,Bruetsch
BOND MARK A
« on: June 02, 2011, 08:55:35 PM »
thanks for the help last time i enquired but sorry i need help again . jim sent me quite a few images of Ken Weiger's LHD Bond A ( i have since deleted them all by mistake ) . unfortunately none of the images showed the interior of the car. so please can anyone find an email address for ken so that he might send me such a thing . i need to verify on which side of the steering wheel the gear lever is placed.
 i know i make excuses but having bought my 3 cars , and the trojan before , in pieces and being without any manual , handbook etc for the bond LHD or the Bruetsch does lead to dilemnas and quandries . these are Unusual Microcars indeed  ;)
outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read .Groucho Marx 1895-1977

Jim Janecek

• Prolific Poster
Re: BOND MARK A
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2011, 09:36:33 PM »
what do you mean they didn't show the interior?
 :P

richard

• Rich
  • Prolific Poster
  • Bond ,Gordon,Bruetsch
Re: BOND MARK A
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2011, 09:55:41 PM »
crikey am i really losing it ? i dont think i have ever seen those photos before . they are EXACTLY what i needed . unfortunately it shows that this must be an earlier car than mine and having a different steering wheel mount . it has surprised me in that at the Bond National Rally last weekend the consensus of opinion was that the gearchange column on a left hand drive car must be as RHD . WRONG !!terrific photos i wonder if i was recovering from my stroke last year and never opened the pics ? many thanks indeed.
outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read .Groucho Marx 1895-1977