Author Topic: Reliant parts wanted  (Read 3227 times)

Bob Purton

• Prolific Poster
    • Inter microcar
Reliant parts wanted
« on: July 04, 2011, 07:29:30 PM »
Hi. I'm getting my mates Reliant Ant truck back on the road for him and need some parts, New clutch slave cylinder and a rebuild kit for clutch master cylinder. The slave is girling 7/8 bore and the master 5/8. Are these the same parts as fitted to regals/robins etc? Where are you reliant guys getting your parts from these days? Where are you Daniel?

Daniel Rodd

• Quite Chatty
Re: Reliant parts wanted
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2011, 09:55:29 PM »
google CHG Performance,and ask for james,or join r3w.co.uk/forum

ants are a bit of a specialty,but pretty sure he will have the parts in stock.
Certain reliant parts,particularly for older ones,are getting scarce now,and unlike a lot of the bigger micro clubs,almost nothing is being remade :(

Bob Purton

• Prolific Poster
    • Inter microcar
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2011, 11:02:19 PM »
Just found out the clutch slave is the same as one on the Rebel.  number 313340.

Daniel Rodd

• Quite Chatty
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2011, 11:06:20 PM »
only around 25 rebels on the road at present and only the 750 rebel had a hydraulic clutch,only built for a couple of years with less than 300 made,i know they are scarce as a friend is needing one too at the moment,if he succeeds i shall find out what it is,but its likely my friend james will have one or can get one.

Bob Purton

• Prolific Poster
    • Inter microcar
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2011, 09:09:54 AM »
HI Dan, tell your friend Powertrack have them on the shelf £35 plus vat plus postage. Just ordering one now.

richard

• Rich
  • Prolific Poster
  • Bond ,Gordon,Bruetsch
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2011, 09:51:16 AM »
ah but thats twice the price of any whole Reliant  isnt it ? or have prices shot up on them as well  ;D
outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read .Groucho Marx 1895-1977