Author Topic: Rumcars openday run?  (Read 3582 times)

Bob Purton

• Prolific Poster
    • Inter microcar
Rumcars openday run?
« on: July 06, 2011, 09:14:22 AM »
Hi all. The idea of have a microcar run out on saturday afternoon from the farm is being kicked around at the moment. I'm certainly up for it, does anyone else fancy it , if we get a handfull of people I will get it organised. If you are planning to come for the openday why not come a day early , join us on a run and camp in Jeans field on the Saturday night.  Let me know if you are interested.   Bob

jackiep

• Chatty
Re: Rumcars openday run?
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2011, 10:46:22 PM »
Hi Bob ,
     I could do with a run in Bubbly & am coming down on Saturday , could be on a trailer , or if I am feeling REALLY confidant
    Bubbly run from Bromley. Anyway the trailer now has new tyres & I am having instruction as to how to load .My brakes on Bubbly are THE BEST EVER  ... just PERFECT . Lets hope the weather is KIND as well .
          I'll definatelybe down at Staplehurst on Saturday .Cheers Jackie

Bob Purton

• Prolific Poster
    • Inter microcar
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2011, 12:10:03 AM »
Looks like its just you and me then for the Saturday afternoon run Jackie!

jackiep

• Chatty
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2011, 09:23:48 PM »
Hi Bob ,
    Well we only need one other person for a crowd !
        Come on you Rum LOT where are you all ?  If not it off to the Pub for a game of Darts .
                                     Jackie

Jonathan Poll

• Jonny One Nob
  • Prolific Poster
  • Nobel 200 Anorak
    • Nobel 200 Restoration
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2011, 10:58:26 PM »
Hi all. The idea of have a microcar run out on saturday afternoon from the farm is being kicked around at the moment. I'm certainly up for it, does anyone else fancy it , if we get a handfull of people I will get it organised. If you are planning to come for the openday why not come a day early , join us on a run and camp in Jeans field on the Saturday night.  Let me know if you are interested.   Bob

Whoops, one post I missed... I dont think we would have been able to anyway, I would love to, but we picked up my dads Brough Superior SS100 engine, just got it reconditioned, and also picked up a schmitt to restore.

I have never been to the museum, but I will one day! Maybe on the trip in august/september, when we are going to the nmcr.

Jonathan
Cars: Messerschmitt KR200, Nobel 200
Mopeds:
- Peugeot BB3SP, BB3T, BB3 "BITZA", BB VT, BB104,  TSA, Bima Luxe,
- Motobecane: 50V, M7 SL, 51 Club, EV50
- Other mopeds: Malaguti Superquattro, Solex 2200, Puch Monza, Puch Maxi

Stuart Cyphus

• Possibly the most fabulous person in the universe....
  • Prolific Poster
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2011, 12:40:35 AM »
 Saturday afternoon... hmmm, some of us will still be getting there! Once again I have no idea how I'm getting to the farm this year until quite possibly the very last moment, other than the fact I'll be there come what may as per usual. The vans at work are being watched week by week. Alan is being pestered every other day. Train prices are being saved for. What will I be bringing? Could be everything, anything, something or nothing. Watch this space...