Author Topic: Zündapp Janus  (Read 13203 times)

richard

• Rich
  • Prolific Poster
  • Bond ,Gordon,Bruetsch
Re: Zündapp Janus
« Reply #30 on: November 06, 2011, 12:23:51 PM »
really al ? sounds interesting  ;)
outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read .Groucho Marx 1895-1977

Barry

• Prolific Poster
« Reply #31 on: November 06, 2011, 08:26:03 PM »
Wings for birthday, boot, Chrimbo next etc etc. Would it were that easy. Stuff comes when it comes. Like tonight when I have a garage to check out for clearance quote. Two Schmitts in it to my knowledge.

Pass my number on to the garage owner, I should be able to give a better price than you!

Big Al

• Prolific Poster
  • Ranttweiler, biting the breeze block of banter
« Reply #32 on: November 07, 2011, 11:26:05 AM »

Pass my number on to the garage owner, I should be able to give a better price than you!

From whom's point of view? Might do as I am not really looking for more Schmitts and they are likely to be more than I wish to pay. Then again he might ask me to place them. Meeting re arranged to midweek due to MEC AGM looking like taking to long to do both tasks. It did.
Messerschmitt set, Goggo Darts, Heinkel 175, Fiat Jolly, Autobianchi, Fairthorpe Electron Minor, Borgward, Isuzu Trooper
Citroen BX 17TZD & GTI 16v
Held - MG Magnette ZB & 4/44
For sale - Vellam Isetta, Bamby, AC Type 70, Velorex, Church Pod, Reliant Mk5, KR200,  Saab 96, Bellemy Trials, Citroen BXs

wilksie

• Quite Chatty
« Reply #33 on: November 12, 2011, 03:42:21 PM »
Might be a burned out switch if 12V from 6V. Had this trouble on several machines where there is to much currant passing a switch without a relay to protect it.

I think a burned out switch is very likely as there is some dodgy electrics. It has always been 12V, though. Right, where did I keep that multimeter?
Lloyd LP400
"If you are mad, this is your car."