Author Topic: NSU Prinz has to go. Too many projects.  (Read 2496 times)

Big Al

• Prolific Poster
  • Ranttweiler, biting the breeze block of banter
Re: NSU Prinz has to go. Too many projects.
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2011, 09:10:25 AM »
Pity.
It should sell well as good ones are getting few and far between and at last people are realising what great machines they are. Not only that they are incredibly cheap on fuel unlike Fiats etc. I could talk myself back into ownership!

Stowmarket, the land of Goggomobils, Must have bought 6 from round there plus two truck loads of spares. Advantage of Uncle and Auntie Moy who lived in Cotton. Got to have spies everywhere you know.
Messerschmitt set, Goggo Darts, Heinkel 175, Fiat Jolly, Autobianchi, Fairthorpe Electron Minor, Borgward, Isuzu Trooper
Citroen BX 17TZD & GTI 16v
Held - MG Magnette ZB & 4/44
For sale - Vellam Isetta, Bamby, AC Type 70, Velorex, Church Pod, Reliant Mk5, KR200,  Saab 96, Bellemy Trials, Citroen BXs

Barry

• Prolific Poster
Re: NSU Prinz has to go. Too many projects.
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2011, 05:17:42 PM »
No more Goggomobiles here Al.  I think you have had them all.
Lots of Sans permis though! 
NSU has to go I am afraid as I would like to start work on (and finish) the Isetta. 
I thought the NSU would be OK for my children as they reach 17 but thats three years away and everything will be electric by then. 
The good thing about the NSU is that it could just have a bit of work carried out, tyres etc. and be usable as an every day car.  Not possible with our other cars - short runs and shows only for most microcars these days.