Author Topic: Weird Brutsch, hot rod Messerschmitt and Brutsch style scooter!  (Read 6870 times)

Jonathan Poll

• Jonny One Nob
  • Prolific Poster
  • Nobel 200 Anorak
    • Nobel 200 Restoration
Weird Brutsch, hot rod Messerschmitt and Brutsch style scooter!
« on: October 09, 2011, 08:46:16 PM »
Hey,

Finud these 3 pictures... No idea what the brutsch is... Looks like a V2N with a pfeil nose!
The scooter is a Monobiroue. 2 out of 3 have been found.
And, not sure avbout the hot rod schmitt... Don't like it!
Cars: Messerschmitt KR200, Nobel 200
Mopeds:
- Peugeot BB3SP, BB3T, BB3 "BITZA", BB VT, BB104,  TSA, Bima Luxe,
- Motobecane: 50V, M7 SL, 51 Club, EV50
- Other mopeds: Malaguti Superquattro, Solex 2200, Puch Monza, Puch Maxi

richard

• Rich
  • Prolific Poster
  • Bond ,Gordon,Bruetsch
Re: Weird Brutsch, hot rod Messerschmitt and Brutsch style scooter!
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2011, 09:07:41 PM »
scooters great would like to see them . schmitt YUK. B/W photo is the V2 i am used to seing
outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read .Groucho Marx 1895-1977

Jonathan Poll

• Jonny One Nob
  • Prolific Poster
  • Nobel 200 Anorak
    • Nobel 200 Restoration
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2011, 09:21:05 PM »
scooters great would like to see them . schmitt YUK. B/W photo is the V2 i am used to seing

Hmmm, so that's the V2 then? I always thoight the V2n (France Jet) was the sane. Obviously not.
Mopeds:

richard

• Rich
  • Prolific Poster
  • Bond ,Gordon,Bruetsch
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2011, 09:46:12 PM »
sorry i think its a v2N but his designs get very mixed up and there are many in between models
outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read .Groucho Marx 1895-1977

Jonathan Poll

• Jonny One Nob
  • Prolific Poster
  • Nobel 200 Anorak
    • Nobel 200 Restoration
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2011, 09:53:03 PM »
sorry i think its a v2N but his designs get very mixed up and there are many in between models

Well, I dont know much about Brutsch's but its not a V2N! This is
Mopeds:

richard

• Rich
  • Prolific Poster
  • Bond ,Gordon,Bruetsch
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2011, 10:17:01 PM »
not as simple as you think . the b/w photo you posted is an in between model between V2 and V2N - dont know where to draw the line , i dont think its in print anywhere. i would guess later V2  before he joined up with the vietnamese gent and he added the N - his initial

Jonathan Poll

• Jonny One Nob
  • Prolific Poster
  • Nobel 200 Anorak
    • Nobel 200 Restoration
« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2011, 05:38:14 PM »
not as simple as you think . the b/w photo you posted is an in between model between V2 and V2N - dont know where to draw the line , i dont think its in print anywhere. i would guess later V2  before he joined up with the vietnamese gent and he added the N - his initial

One stupid thing in the old days is making new molds for each car... They should have just made 1 prototype!
Mopeds:

richard

• Rich
  • Prolific Poster
  • Bond ,Gordon,Bruetsch
« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2011, 05:50:29 PM »
ah but what we all be doing on our laptops 60 years later if it  was that simple

cant read the text- help please. i recall hearing of bodyshells being found under egon bruetsch's house when he died in 1988. are these they and what happened to them ? i have heard of cars being mocked up for museums but these shells pictured  are for early spatz 200 cars and zwergs . the two shells i still know of  , in museums f are V2 four seaters 

Jonathan Poll

• Jonny One Nob
  • Prolific Poster
  • Nobel 200 Anorak
    • Nobel 200 Restoration
« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2011, 06:08:19 PM »
ah but what we all be doing on our laptops 60 years later if it  was that simple

cant read the text- help please. i recall hearing of bodyshells being found under egon bruetsch's house when he died in 1988. are these they and what happened to them ? i have heard of cars being mocked up for museums but these shells pictured  are for early spatz 200 cars and zwergs . the two shells i still know of  , in museums f are V2 four seaters 

Wow! Lovely cars! They just get smaller!
Mopeds:

richard

• Rich
  • Prolific Poster
  • Bond ,Gordon,Bruetsch
« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2011, 06:58:43 PM »
the smallest one is the einsitzer - single seater - on my flikr

Barry

• Prolific Poster
« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2011, 07:11:54 PM »

Will probably still be too small - I tried.

richard

• Rich
  • Prolific Poster
  • Bond ,Gordon,Bruetsch
« Reply #11 on: October 10, 2011, 07:22:12 PM »
thanks very much  :D :D :D

unfortunately when i said i couldnt read the text i meant i couldnt read german  :-[ large german just the same as small german to me - it's all double deutsch to me

i  am always embarrassed and grateful that others can speak english . never taught it . i do try in letters but it takes ages with dictionaries and phrase book - and is still bound to be awful  :-\

Barry

• Prolific Poster
« Reply #12 on: October 10, 2011, 08:32:02 PM »
Der spatz ein zweisitzer an Brusch erstmals sein Kunststoff-Konzept erprobte.  Die hierbei angewandte Methode, die Radaufhangung an die Kunststoffschale zu schrauben, bewahrte sich aber nicht.

Brutschs Kunststoffeier im Rohbau.  Das Rezept war einfach; eine obere und eine untere Kunststoffschale zusam

According to Google Translate - it gives us a clue anyway.

The sparrow a two seater proven to be the first time Brusch plastic concept. Screw the method used here, the wheel suspension to the plastic shell preserved, but are not.

Brutsche plastic eggs in the shell. The recipe was simple: an upper and a lower plastic shell together
« Last Edit: October 10, 2011, 08:35:07 PM by Isetta_Owner »

richard

• Rich
  • Prolific Poster
  • Bond ,Gordon,Bruetsch
« Reply #13 on: October 10, 2011, 08:42:21 PM »
thanks again . i was hoping it said something about where the cars were . screw the article  :)

Big Al

• Prolific Poster
  • Ranttweiler, biting the breeze block of banter
« Reply #14 on: October 11, 2011, 07:32:55 AM »
thanks very much  :D :D :D

unfortunately when i said i couldnt read the text i meant i couldnt read german  :-[ large german just the same as small german to me - it's all double deutsch to me

i  am always embarrassed and grateful that others can speak english . never taught it . i do try in letters but it takes ages with dictionaries and phrase book - and is still bound to be awful  :-\

Surely shouting in German makes it more understandable as shouting in English at those who do not understand it does. I don't know, can't help anyone these days.......
Is a Brutsch plastic egg going to approach the value of a Fabergé one?
Messerschmitt set, Goggo Darts, Heinkel 175, Fiat Jolly, Autobianchi, Fairthorpe Electron Minor, Borgward, Isuzu Trooper
Citroen BX 17TZD & GTI 16v
Held - MG Magnette ZB & 4/44
For sale - Vellam Isetta, Bamby, AC Type 70, Velorex, Church Pod, Reliant Mk5, KR200,  Saab 96, Bellemy Trials, Citroen BXs