Author Topic: Weird Brutsch, hot rod Messerschmitt and Brutsch style scooter!  (Read 6862 times)

Bob Purton

• Prolific Poster
    • Inter microcar
Re: Weird Brutsch, hot rod Messerschmitt and Brutsch style scooter!
« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2011, 11:09:52 AM »
I wonder it any plastic egg houses have survived and if anyone still lives in them? :-\ 

Big Al

• Prolific Poster
  • Ranttweiler, biting the breeze block of banter
Re: Weird Brutsch, hot rod Messerschmitt and Brutsch style scooter!
« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2011, 01:16:00 PM »
Teletubbies?

Interestingly there are still spherical underground pre fab houses for sale. Not sure what they are made from. My memory fads, they come up on a search and it was someone famous like the artist who did all those brill Album covers like Close to the Edge, Tarkus and Houses of the Holy. There is also a modular GRP system from America I believe but this can be exposed or buried. So maybe there is a link. In a way I hope so. I like and would own an underground house if it were possible. It is great when fav raves from differing walks of life crossover. It shows I am on the right track with convergent thought with folks better or more successful than me and I am not just barking mad.
Messerschmitt set, Goggo Darts, Heinkel 175, Fiat Jolly, Autobianchi, Fairthorpe Electron Minor, Borgward, Isuzu Trooper
Citroen BX 17TZD & GTI 16v
Held - MG Magnette ZB & 4/44
For sale - Vellam Isetta, Bamby, AC Type 70, Velorex, Church Pod, Reliant Mk5, KR200,  Saab 96, Bellemy Trials, Citroen BXs