Author Topic: Progress Supreme Tourette  (Read 22897 times)

Bob Purton

• Prolific Poster
    • Inter microcar
Re: Progress Supreme Tourette
« Reply #30 on: October 15, 2011, 09:22:38 AM »
Dont fret Rob, Richard and I are old friends and have been ribbing each other ever since we went to Story together in 2000.

richard

• Rich
  • Prolific Poster
  • Bond ,Gordon,Bruetsch
« Reply #31 on: October 15, 2011, 09:59:19 AM »
you only hurt the ones you love  ;D
outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read .Groucho Marx 1895-1977

Big Al

• Prolific Poster
  • Ranttweiler, biting the breeze block of banter
« Reply #32 on: October 15, 2011, 12:21:44 PM »
a bit of both really  ;) anyway you are a bit selective . the australian article that mentioned bruetsch you dismissed out of hand and yet you accept every word of the other articles that dont . included are the articles that say all british . then in another breath you mention messerschmitt wheels used by Carrs . i have only one other point to make on the similarities . MY BRUETSCH , AND POSSIBLY ALL BRUETSCHES, USE MKO WHEELS AS DO TOURETTE. another AMAZING COINCIDENCE .

MKE made wheels and suspension for caravans and trailers to. So you did not need to be a Messerschmitt agent to trade with them. Is there evidence of a Tourette being exported......After all Porsche designed the VW Beetle didn't he. Well, no he did not. A settlement payment tells is it was Hans Ludwinke actually but history tends to still ignore the fact.
Messerschmitt set, Goggo Darts, Heinkel 175, Fiat Jolly, Autobianchi, Fairthorpe Electron Minor, Borgward, Isuzu Trooper
Citroen BX 17TZD & GTI 16v
Held - MG Magnette ZB & 4/44
For sale - Vellam Isetta, Bamby, AC Type 70, Velorex, Church Pod, Reliant Mk5, KR200,  Saab 96, Bellemy Trials, Citroen BXs

richard

• Rich
  • Prolific Poster
  • Bond ,Gordon,Bruetsch
« Reply #33 on: October 15, 2011, 02:04:32 PM »
is that Hans Ledwinke that redesigned the Bruetsch /victoria spatz ? and the tourette back light mountings  ;)
outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read .Groucho Marx 1895-1977

steven mandell

• Prolific Poster
« Reply #34 on: October 15, 2011, 09:30:54 PM »
Which models does Bruce Wiener have in his museum?
Do they affect your count of known cars?

richard

• Rich
  • Prolific Poster
  • Bond ,Gordon,Bruetsch
« Reply #35 on: October 16, 2011, 01:05:05 AM »
i think bruce weiner has all the common microcars but - without being funny -and i mean this does he have anything very rare at all,  i would say not other than owning 2 out of 6 surviving avolettes , the only , a very rare Burgfalke - a victoria spatz by another name . but apart from that anything rare ? getting a bit monty python perhaps . he doesnt have a Tourette, a bruetsch Zwerg or Spatz or Pfeil , V2 , V2N or whatever because these are UNUSUAL MICROCARS .  or even a Gordon . generally i believe his collection is well known . he does own 2 very rare left hand drive Bond Mark A's and i own one too - all have yet to be restored.

Jonathan Poll

• Jonny One Nob
  • Prolific Poster
  • Nobel 200 Anorak
    • Nobel 200 Restoration
« Reply #36 on: October 16, 2011, 10:49:34 AM »
i think bruce weiner has all the common microcars but - without being funny -and i mean this does he have anything very rare at all,  i would say not other than owning 2 out of 6 surviving avolettes , the only , a very rare Burgfalke - a victoria spatz by another name . but apart from that anything rare ? getting a bit monty python perhaps . he doesnt have a Tourette, a bruetsch Zwerg or Spatz or Pfeil , V2 , V2N or whatever because these are UNUSUAL MICROCARS .  or even a Gordon . generally i believe his collection is well known . he does own 2 very rare left hand drive Bond Mark A's and i own one too - all have yet to be restored.

Well, I have been to the museum, and he does have quite a few rarities. He has a few 1 off vehicules, a Coronet, a Nobel (75 surviving!), a full size Eshelmann, couple of Inters (about 25 surviving I think, Bob can correct me there), and more...
The 1 off's are prototypes or ones that people made themselves in there garage.

A lot of the rare ones are still on the "shelves" ready to be restored. I remember his Nobel had a sunroof in it, but I saw it before I was an anorak ;) (I saw it about 4 years ago!). You lot probably know they never had them. Think again! It is the only one I know that had a sunrof, so maybe Bruce's Nobel is this special one!

JP
Cars: Messerschmitt KR200, Nobel 200
Mopeds:
- Peugeot BB3SP, BB3T, BB3 "BITZA", BB VT, BB104,  TSA, Bima Luxe,
- Motobecane: 50V, M7 SL, 51 Club, EV50
- Other mopeds: Malaguti Superquattro, Solex 2200, Puch Monza, Puch Maxi

Jonathan Poll

• Jonny One Nob
  • Prolific Poster
  • Nobel 200 Anorak
    • Nobel 200 Restoration
« Reply #37 on: October 16, 2011, 10:53:28 AM »

Well, I have been to the museum, and he does have quite a few rarities. He has a few 1 off vehicules, a Coronet, a Nobel (75 surviving!), a full size Eshelmann, couple of Inters (about 25 surviving I think, Bob can correct me there), and more...
The 1 off's are prototypes or ones that people made themselves in there garage.

A lot of the rare ones are still on the "shelves" ready to be restored. I remember his Nobel had a sunroof in it, but I saw it before I was an anorak ;) (I saw it about 4 years ago!). You lot probably know they never had them. Think again! It is the only one I know that had a sunrof, so maybe Bruce's Nobel is this special one!

JP

Nobel anorak time... You can see the Nobel prototype on a phot in the back (its the car on the right), in english, but the rest is in french. This means the picture was maybe took in Paris, since they brought the Nobel to the Paris auto show in '58 or '59.
Other question... Is it a Nobel, or a Nobel badged Fuldamobil? They made lhd Nobel's, but the early cars (that they used for the ads) where mostly Fuldamobils, they just stuck a Nobel badge on!

Anorak signing out.
Mopeds:

P50

• Prolific Poster
« Reply #38 on: October 16, 2011, 01:54:08 PM »

The only LHD Trident is sort of rare.  As in the only one ever built.  How rare do you want?
"Men of worth act like men of worth, and men of genius, who produce
things beautiful and excellent, shine forth far better when other people
praise them than when they boast so confidently of their own achievements."
-Benvenuto Cellini

Big Al

• Prolific Poster
« Reply #39 on: October 17, 2011, 08:23:07 AM »
I have a car so rare I have not even built it yet but its worth thousands.
Messerschmitt set, Goggo Darts, Heinkel 175, Fiat Jolly, Autobianchi, Fairthorpe Electron Minor, Borgward, Isuzu Trooper
For sale - Vellam Isetta, Bamby, AC Type 70, Velorex, Church Pod, Reliant Mk5, KR200,  Saab 96, Bellemy Trials, Citroen BXs

Jonathan Poll

• Jonny One Nob
  • Prolific Poster
  • Nobel 200 Anorak
    • Nobel 200 Restoration
« Reply #40 on: October 17, 2011, 06:45:08 PM »
I have a car so rare I have not even built it yet but its worth thousands.

You too?

Mine is like a Bugatti royale, just diffent. not soure wexactly, havent made it yet ;)
Mopeds:

Big Al

• Prolific Poster
« Reply #41 on: October 18, 2011, 08:32:14 AM »
Could that be the fabled Bugatti Revolution with Marxist injection? The ideal popular alternative to the Royale, allegedly.